Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Canary call - unbelieveable

Suggesting R.Bennett and Bassong at CB, says Turner is no good!!!!

hahahahahaha!!! what is this guy on? surely a troll?

Just wasted nearly 5 minutes with that caller.

We''ve just gone TOP of the League, and that well spoken young man (on a wind up, SURELY?) wants to talk about a 7th choice centre half!

Doesn''t rate Turner?!!!, definiately on a wind up

Had to be a wind up

How could you watch Norwich and not think turner is our best defender

Last two calls are up to the standard expected from the numpties. Doesn''t anyone with a brain ever get through.

^^ Classic pinkun comment... *sigh*

She talks more sense the all the men who''ve been on put together

[quote user="pete"]Last two calls are up to the standard expected from the numpties. Doesn''t anyone with a brain ever get through.[/quote]No, we are all to busy on here.[:D][;)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I was being ironic[/quote]

My mistake, was such a poor attempt at humour I assumed you must be serious. [:P]

Pillock who no doubt hardly goes to games and is blinkered by Bassongs exotic name, cause he cost a lot of money and used to play for Spurs and Newcastle!

He made himself look even more of a plank when he suggested to Adam Drury that we could do with a decent LB like him now, as if Olsson and Garrido weren''t up to scratch!?

Some people never cease to amaze!

My pet hate is that stupid "he used to be sh*ite but now he''s alright song aimed at Turner and I tell people that when its sung!

This song emerged after the Fulham 5-0 defeat at the start of the 2012-13 season on Turners debut when yes he was poor but so was the whole team!

Turner if you analysed all his Norwich games, has had a large % of decent games and his poor games you could count on both hands!

Decent defender who''d do a solid job in the top flight!

Bassong was no doubt a wind up, but as for Turner, he''s OK but not our best defender, just the most consistant at the moment.

I think over the next few weeks it will move to be Hooivelt & Miquel.

Solid as Turner is we still shipped two Saturday and could easy have conceded a couple last night only for some great saves by Ruddy.

Turner is our best central defender, vastly experienced, generally a calming influence, and "knows" this division inside out.

Successful defences generally have quite a lot of experience in them, and Turner has plenty.

It is frankly ludicrous to suggest that he will be dropped for Miquel. Not belittling the Spaniard''s abilities, but he barely played a full game for Arsenal when there, and played only a handful of games for Leicester last season on loan. He is handy back-up, especially with Ryan Bennett out.

Mark my words, Miquel will be first choice by Christmas. He''s 21 and needs to be playing.

Turner is a solid defender and will be part of the squad and team, but I''m sure the plan is to blood Miquel for the Premiership.

If we go up....no when we go up next year I doubt Turner will be a regular and this is why I believe once ready Miquel will be used alot.

Just my opinion.

[quote user="Indy"]Mark my words, Miquel will be first choice by Christmas. He''s 21 and needs to be playing.

Turner is a solid defender and will be part of the squad and team, but I''m sure the plan is to blood Miquel for the Premiership.

If we go up....no when we go up next year I doubt Turner will be a regular and this is why I believe once ready Miquel will be used alot.

Just my opinion.[/quote]Becchio/Ayala/<insert name of permanently benched player here> syndrome strikes again?

I don''t think he''s come here to sit on tge bench, to be fair Turner is a very good defender at this level, but I very much doubt he would be in the team should we go back up next year.

As I said Miquel is here to push for a 1st team spot and if he impresses he will get in, which I believe will be sooner than some think.

we will see.

["Indy"]Mark my words, Miquel will be first choice by Christmas. He''s 21 and needs to be playing.

Just my opinion.

Kingsway -

Someone else blinkered by the fact he came from Arsenal and is Spanish!

Being from Arsenal and Spanish doesn''t qualify him as a great player.

Turner on the other hand is a proven Premiership defender who''s been outstanding at this level so far!

But of course he''s English and got a bland name so is not as good!