Sign in to follow this  
IceTharu

for fk** sake were not top anymore

how long will this drivel continue were back to 2nd place never saw this coming in a million years

we need to make some changes ASAP this cant continue

[quote user="IceTharu"]how long will this drivel continue were back to 2nd place never saw this coming in a million years

we need to make some changes ASAP this cant continue[/quote]You were 9th the last time I looked......

Fulham have finally found their best formation then!

-----------GK--------------

CB----CB-----CB---CB

_--DCM----DCM---DCM

-----------ACM--------

-----FW---------FW

Looks awful and defensive and |Fulham fans wanted Magath out immediately following the release of that team but they''re doing the job to be fair!

[quote user="morty"]Fulham winning 3-2 now.About time they did us a favour...[/quote]Don''t tempt fate against our Bogey''s.I''ve still got us down for Nil points at CC[:(]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="morty"]Fulham winning 3-2 now.About time they did us a favour...[/quote]Don''t tempt fate against our Bogey''s.I''ve still got us down for Nil points at CC[:(][/quote]I can''t believe Magath will dodge the bullet if they somehow hold out.I bet they go on some unbelievable run on the back of it.

[quote user="IceTharu"]hope the board dont overreact tho and fire our manager and bring back roeder just bcuz were not first[/quote]it rather gives credence to that thought about an infinite amount of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriterswe seem to be at the halfway stage at the moment

[quote user="KiwiScot"]I''m almost enjoying seeing Fulham lose as much as I am us winning.[/quote]

Me too. And tbh I don''t know why!