Sign in to follow this  
Beesotted

Brentford v Norwich fans video ... pre, during and post match fan terrace interviews .. Beesotted fanzine

Guys

Hope you enjoyed your evening ...

Here''s our Beesotted fanzine MATCH VIDEO ... shot before, during and after the match .. and featuring norwich and brentford fans .. in the pub .. in the ground .. on the street ...

http://beesotted.co.uk/?p=13090

enjoy ...

Had a great proper football night at your gaff buddy. In the words of the great Nigel Worthington we had to earn the right to play our football. And we certainly had to battle hard and be as commited as as your Bees who didn''t give an inch. Your fans were partizan and made it even more difficult during the game although were a pleasure to chat with on the way out of the ground.

Good luck you Bees[Y]

Thanks for putting the link in. I''ve no idea how to do that on this board.

Norwich fans were good value. If you remember your time in Div 1, the one thing great bout that division was you could go pretty much anywhere ... Shrewsbury ... Or Preston .. And rock up at the pub pre match. And have good banter.

Our first experience this season (Muff ..Or Bournemouth to jo schmo) wasn''t like that. Rotherham was the exact opposite (bar the National Front being kettled outside the pub). Blackpool didn''t count as they are in disarray.

Will be interesting to see what Boro is like on Saturdsy

But Bees fans like n encourage away fan banter. Yes we are incredibly partisan. And we take the p!ss badly. But ultimately we enjoy having respectful away fans on our patch. You guys & brighton at the weekend were cool. Brighton didn''t manage to stray much further than the 4 pubs whereas you guys found the pubs for fans in the know (in the video)

Good job.   Quality video.  Always liked Brentford as a club from when I used to live in Ealing and things like this are great for the football fan  everywhere.  We''re one of the best set of fans in my unbiased opinion, but Brentford fans continue to do themselves proud too.   Community TV at its best.

How about someone doing something similar for Norwich??  Must be someone out there who could do something like this. [:^)]

Thanks for doing that

I''m a little concerned though, as I am worried you might be straining something, when you say ''Mighty Bees'' for the second time, as it seems to come out a few octaves higher!

Thanks for the link, Beesotted. You seem to have a bunch of good natured fans. The title of your video made me giggle, I thought you cleverly recycled an idea made up for a Bees'' win.

Good luck for the rest of your season!

Yes, thanks for putting that up for us Beesotted. A very slick production which I guess you''ve been doing for some time.My first visit to Griffin Park and I thought the Brentford fans were great. Nice relaxed atmosphere before and after the game and plenty of good pubs at the ground and the area around it.We were fortunate not to be behind at HT and on Tuesday''s evidence you''ll have a good season.