Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Breaking News: Adams Resigns!

Micky Adams has resigned as manager of Sky Bet League 1 strugglers Port Vale.

Adams,

who has been in charge at Vale Park since 2011, decided to step down

after extensive talks with chairman Norman Smurthwaite.

The decision ends Adams'' second spell at the helm after he left in 2010 to become manager of Sheffield United.

[:D]

LMAO Lappin! Another successful gotcha moment

I have just written a letter to the club, demanding they hold a press conference within the next 12 weeks, to confirm the situation one way or the other. I will post it later this week or next.

For the long run, in case it''s true, please can everyone sign my petition urging those with investment shares in local airfields to press them to donate airtime for a banner to be flown over the next Norfolk Show, begging Neil to reconsider.

[quote user="Chestnut canary"]Lappinitup the new waveney style troll![/quote]Chestnut.... the old Waveney troll......Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / Cheap Cheap Canaries / What Crisis? / Fluffy Bunny / Mankey Monkey / Tufty Squirrel / Even Keel / King street canary / Chestnut canary.   

Such a quick turnaround in fortunes. I would have relished that headline after the Wolves game.Fickle is as fickle does. That''s me (and some of you ...... own up!)[:D]

While I knew the subject line to be disingenuous, I just HAD to click through to see what the joke actually was. Thought it might have been a pun on Adams re-signs (e.g. Kei Kamara on a month''s loan), or perhaps resigns...from the Freemasons or something.

Only 30 second of my life wasted this time...I''ll claw it back with efficiency savings.

:-)

always had a soft spot for Port Vale since my hater against stoke started since they fire gaui þórðar.

Seriously fuck stoke and fuck tony pulis. their treatment of Eiður Guðjohnsen was scandalous. i would not support norwich if wed hire tony fkn pulis