Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Rumours on twitter Roeder to Cardiff (in some capacity)

Agree A1. I don''t think I''ve ever come close to disliking anyone else in football as much as him. He was total poison.

Maybe he and Tan are made for each other.

[quote user="plengcharthai"]Wow! "He''ll never coach anything better than under 10s"- must have been going through his head as the 2nd half was panning out.[/quote]

Ha, indeed. Evidence that nice guys can get the last laugh and nasty f**kers get their dues.

Sweet also that the one who would never manage again - full stop - would in fact turn out to be him. Unless he manages to worm his way in somewhere like Cardiff, but either way, his managment career was finished by the time he left us.

[quote user="a1canary"]

[quote user="plengcharthai"]Wow! "He''ll never coach anything better than under 10s"- must have been going through his head as the 2nd half was panning out.[/quote]

Ha, indeed. Evidence that nice guys can get the last laugh and nasty f**kers get their dues.

Sweet also that the one who would never manage again - full stop - would in fact turn out to be him. Unless he manages to worm his way in somewhere like Cardiff, but either way, his managment career was finished by the time he left us.

[/quote]

Unlike Mr Cavendish, Roeder gets paid to do scouting, I expect he''s quite happy splitting his time between that and going to the horse racing.

He normally does well in his first season. It''s the second season where it goes wrong after he has p''d everyone off. Might not be a bad appointment if they give him a contact to the end of year and don''t renew.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Marc Fotheringham is eagerly clutching his phone in anticipation![/quote]

I nearly spat my coffee out when i say his name among the Fulham line up last night. Completely missed that signing. No wonder they''re bottom!

To be fair, I did conveniently overlook the fact that Roeder reinstated NA a few weeks later.

To Barclay seats 3rd - I live in Kalasin province in the north-east, and I also spend a lot of time in Trat province (in the east) for work.

I''m picturing his arrival in a Hanibla Lechter inspired sack barrow and ice hockey mask, you really wouldn''t want him being left free to roam in South Wales.

I can picture it now

"When were you last Wales manager?"