Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Cody and Aaron at the double

Wilbraham is in the goal scoring form of his life! (6 in 8 I think).

More interestingly, I''m also writing this deep in the enemy territory that is Halesworth!

Nice to hear from a fellow Canary in Halesworth, are you aware of our little group that meet up once a month, next up is 1/10 at Spexhall Huntsman and Hounds, welcome to come along, about 7:30

Many thanks for the invite but I''m away on holiday so won''t be around (also means I''ll miss the Charlton and Rotherham games!)

I have a passing interest in how many of our former players are doing. I don''t keep tabs on absolutely everybody who has walked the corridors of Carrow Road but I do keep an eye out for the likes of Adeyemi, Cody, Ryan Jarvis. I was mildly amused to hear the much-maligned Andy Hughes mentioned on the FLS the other night and I have occasionally checked Middlesborough''s (and now Huddersfield''s) matchday squad to see whether Jacob Butterfield is featuring. I''m curious as to whether any players we have let go have ever gone on to fulfill the potential they were unable to here. I indulge in a little schadenfreude when players have left supposedly for better things and their careers have subsequently nosedived, and I wish the likes of Cody, who left amicably, the very best. I am particularlyl interested in Chris Martin''s fortunes, given the endless discussions on here over whether he would ever be good enough for the PL and I hope he gets a chance to provide and answer (either with Derby or through a transfer).

That''s interesting.

Was only wondering last month how Koroma''s career was progressing.....

Thanks for that info.