Sign in to follow this  
?

Score prediction V Brum

Seeing as no-one has started a thread on this I thought I would oblige.

I''m going for a predictable 2-1 win, but think Brum to score first!

What''s your prediction?

OTBC

They will probably come and park the bus.

Packing the midfield as well

So we should win by at least three clear parking tickets, not to mention a thorough clamping[:D]

Well Jerome is playing one of his former clubs, so the ''law of the player against his old side'' will hopefully strike again (as last week).

It won''t be easy, I feel we''re going to be facing a fair few defensive formations that we''ll have to wear down over the remainder of the season, but we should have too much for Brum.

(Lol. If anyone knows about Parking a bus, it''s you, Butler. "I''ll get you Butler")

I will stick my neck out and go for a goals galore 4-1 once the bus is moved.

Don''t think they will score. Can see an overwhelming victory, so am going for .......1-0. No, only kidding I expect it to be 4-0 with a screamer from Vadis to announce himself to the faithful.

2-1, we will nick it towards the nail-biting end of the game after they equalise.

No way I can know that, but just always expect things to be tight when most fans expect us to tonk the oppo

I think we will have learnt from the Bournemouth match, we will come out of the blocks quick, have a higher intensity, press more and register a significant and comfortable 3-0 or 4-0 victory.

A club with a manager who is under a lot of pressure, not picking up points, not scoring goals,  with fans pouring scorn on his ability, coming up against a team full of confidence, with vastly superior resources.    Remind you of anything?    6-0  [;)] 

They are capable of causing an upset so the lads need to treat them with respect and work hard from the start to earn the right to win. Just turning up expecting an easy win could lead to embarrassment.