Sign in to follow this  
stewfil

Lennon would accept Cardiff or Fulham Manager's job

Reported on BBC that he is definitely interested in either job now that he has had a break from management. I guess he was waiting for a Prem vacancy, but nothing was available (although Newcastle might be soon).

Just that he didn''t seem too interested in Norwich, but is in the "2 excellent clubs Cardiff and Fulham". Just an observation on my part, but Norwich owners are much more stable than the other two.

so your assuming he turned us down

and trying to stir up trouble on the subject so happy we didn''t get him couldn''t have wished for more than we have now

I think that the OP was merely pointing out that Lennon , who was linked to us on more than one occasion is finally ready to move to a similar club , and suggesting that it may be because he hoped to get a premier league job , but after waiting nothing was offered to him .

I don''t think that he was trying to start any trouble .

Barclay Seats is absolutely correct. I don''t think there was any trouble making in my post, but hey ho if people want to think that, go ahead, be my guest.

Allegedly Lennon had verbally accepted the Norwich job last season and had a arrangement with an ex player of ours he knows, to stay there whilst he sorted himself out. Hughton then beat Spurs and the board gave him more tine. Lennon felt our board was messing him around and told them where to go, hence why he wasn''t a candidate in the summer. Thats what iv''e heard, anyones guess if its true.