Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

City v Brum match Thread

OK I''ll start it off as I''m off shortly to wander down to CR.(fortified with my lunchtime Peroni)We have a good record against Birmingham so I fully expect to take all 3 points today.

Norwich: Ruddy, Martin, Turner, Hooiveld,  Olsson, Redmond, Tettey, Johnson, Hoolahan;  Jerome, Grabban. Subs: Rudd, Whittaker, Lafferty, E Bennett, Josh Murphy, O''Neil, Odjidja.Birmingham: Randolph, Spector, Grounds, Edgar, Robinson, Davis, Caddis, Reilly, Gray, Donaldson, Cotterill.Subs: Doyle, Packwood, Gleeson, Shinnie, Thomas, Shea, Duffy.

Russ Martin got off with a huge penalty claim against him when he brought down Donaldson, having been caught for guess what? Pace, of course.

I have claimed again and again, he is a liability. When will people understand this?

I understand that all these aimless long balls, misplaced passes and looping midfield headers must be exciting to the stream-watching plastics. But us real fans are disgruntled in our seats at Carrow Road.

Boss Drum wrote the following post at 20/09/2014 10:28 PM:

I understand that all these aimless long balls, misplaced passes and looping midfield headers must be exciting to the stream-watching plastics. But us real fans are disgruntled in our seats at Carrow Road.

Take a quick pic then and post it for us just to prove you are at Carrow Road.

Birmingham are very poor. Norwich should be capitalising but are poor themselves. Grabban having another torrid time.

Boss Drum wrote the following post at 20/09/2014 10:40 PM:

Birmingham are very poor. Norwich should be capitalising but are poor themselves. Grabban having another torrid time.

Yep just as I thought, no pic. Who''s the plastic?

[quote user="Boss Drum"]Birmingham are very poor. Norwich should be capitalising but are poor themselves. Grabban having another torrid time.[/quote]Grabban never looked that impressive when he was scoring , just looks terrible now so Hooper needs to get fit asap .

Norwich are truly abominable. Wave after wave of exactly the same routine down the right wing. No exciting flowing football today.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="Boss Drum"]Birmingham are very poor. Norwich should be capitalising but are poor themselves. Grabban having another torrid time.[/quote]Grabban never looked that impressive when he was scoring , just looks terrible now so Hooper needs to get fit asap .[/quote]In Grabban we''ve been sold a lemon. Agree re Hooper.

don''t think it requires half time subs but a huge refocus in the dressing room. first 15 minutes of the 2nd half are vital.. if we can score we''ll turn it round and win.

As much as I would like a roasting to be successful, surely there is only a certain amount of times you can give a roasting at half time before the novelty wears off and makes no difference.

Fingers crossed for a much better second half though although I feel Brum will now double park a bus.

[quote user="JB"]As much as I would like a roasting to be successful, surely there is only a certain amount of times you can give a roasting at half time before the novelty wears off and makes no difference.

Fingers crossed for a much better second half though although I feel Brum will now double park a bus.[/quote]you may be right.. Perhaps Adams wont need to raise his voice and a few pointed words will do the trick...I always wonder what they say?

Whatever happens from here on in, this should be the last time NA starts with the current lineup. The starting eleven can''t expect to continue digging themselves out of a hole. Time to see if other squad members can perform a ninety minute match - the strength of squad affords Adams plenty of fresh options.