Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Yesterday's Ref

Wouldn''t mind seeing the assessor''''s report on the clown. Missed two if not three penalties, Brum''s was stonewall but he wasn''t up with play. Needless bookings, the list goes on and on.

He was very poor. I had a decent view of Martin''s foul in the first half and instantly thought it was a blatant penalty. He looked like the kind of ref which likes to steal the show

Martin''s challenge looked a nailed on pen. This Ref has reputation for having a knack of sending a player off. Poor refereeing in Championship something to get used to. Only hope D''Urso has retired.

The Birmingham handball just before half time in front of the Barclay was a stonewall penalty, but maybe the ref was evening it up after not giving the blatant penalty that Brum should have had!

I had a perfect view of the Birmingham penalty incident and it was a nailed on pen. One of the easiest decisions he''ll have to make on the pitch, not that i''m complaining though :)

Following on from Tuesday''s who I thought was awful and offered no protection to our players

As mentioned it seemed to me that he ignored Martin''s ''faux pas'' as a means of balancing up the one he''d got wrong just a few muniuts earlier.

Martin''s was an absolute stonewall penalty,,I''m sat pretty close and really couldn''t believe what I was seeing, certainly didn''t get those decisions last season.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Wouldn''t mind seeing the assessor''''s report on the clown. Missed two if not three penalties, Brum''s was stonewall but he wasn''t up with play. Needless bookings, the list goes on and on.[/quote]To be fair, he was up with play for the Birmingham penalty shout - he was right in line with it, which made it all the more amazing he didn''t give it, it was absolutely blatant. Had a terrible game all afternoon and got things wrong for both sides with alarming regularity.