Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Agree or Disagree ?

Ok so some people want to point the finger in one direction others elsewhere, but one thing we all seem to agree on is the following ( I think  ?)

It makes more sense to sign a quality centre half and a creative central midfielder than to spend 2M on another striker.

Why does it appear Worthy doesnt agree ?

Because it''s an opportunity to bring a high quality striker for a very reasonable fee. The likely hood is ashton will go in janurary , especially if the current form continues.The we would have to replace ashton at a time when transfer fees go higher because many clubs see this as panic buying season.so before everybody gives the manager a hard time over this, look at the bigger picture. Sure i would love to see ashton stay and hit 25 goals, but will he!!!!

I don''t think Ashton will be off in January. I reckon we''ve got him for the season.

I agree with Ronbol I think we need a great defender for £2m. We don''t need another striker. Good riddance to Morrison - I''ve always hated him. He''s an arrogant little man and I just couldn''t imagine him in Canary colours.