Sign in to follow this  
Archie

Leeds United

Following Rick Waghorn''s article, if (or when!!!) we go up, who do you want and do you think we would be able to poach from a team likely to be in administration in div1. obviously we cant get the likes of smith, and the rest are probably the reason that they are at the bottom of the prem.but then again someone like radebe would be great

Radabe has been a good player, but is now comfortable into his 30s. We already have two centre backs in the same age bracket. Personally, I''d rather see a younger centre back come in. I don''t think there''ll be many players left at Leeds that are worth anything by the end of the season. We can''t afford Viduka, Smith, Robinson, etc. Maybe Michael Bridges could be a target, but the man''s so injury prone we''d hardly ever see him play.

I think they have quite a handy youngster at the back called Frazer Richardson. Of course he is very inexperienced which in the Prem could be a prob. I would have thought somebody like Bridges would go to a bigger club than us. I know Newcastle were intersted in a loan deal earlier this month. Possibly someone like Seth Johnson could be an option?

Im working in North Yorkshire at the moment and the Leeds players salaries have been in the local press with the proposed wage cut etc. Seth Johnson is on £37000 a week so i would forget about any Leeds players!!