Sign in to follow this  
smooth

In house arguments

While all is going well we enjoy seeing the passion

Tettey being discouraged at both griffin park and carrow road. I am glad he vented his frustrations as the movement is not always here but at both games he showed his frustrations visibly. I didn''t office him coming straight off after the 2-2 scoreline.

Redmond, I loved his passionate spat with Johnson on Tuesday night, frustrated with the non service from Johnson and en Johnson clearly telling him something that Redmond did not like.

Olsson and Johnson yesterday. Johnson messing about and putting a terrible ball out towards the left expecting Olsson to be there.

It is great to see this passion but I am glad we are winning. if losing; then not great but we have passionate players who know they can make things happen.

Adams needs to harness this and manage this as it could lead to problems. But right now we have players wanting the ball and options.

Tettey has been superb this season with moving out to the right wing, right full back when needed. Real drive in the middle and quality is showing. So I like his passion.

Redmond should be wanting the ball, he isn''t hiding after some criticism on here. It is good he wants it and knows he can be the difference maker.

Olsson, we have seen his passion and Johnson is certainly a tough cookie and it is great to see the desire.

As I say as long as we are winning and Adams can manage it then that is great but openly arguing amongst players is normally what I want to see with opposition, but this is positive at the moment.

I can''t really see why it needs harnessing? Win or lose I like see players being vocal.

I would make Alex Tettey captain, organising things yesterday don''t see Martin doing that too lightweight as a captain and too quiet

pliff,

What follows is something I posted elsewwhere and gives a different view on captaincy.

IMO the natural leader at the club and most suited to the job is RM. A great leader does not have to scream and shout (so the entire stadium can hear them) or indeed lead by example, but can have such respect from the team that they could whisper their words and they would be heard, also whilst I do not agree a great leader needs to lead by example, surely RM''s 3 assists for 3 of the last 4 goals we have scored, whilst he has been on the pitch, is just that. I thought the balls RM (and BJ) were playing yesterday and the performances they put in, were bordering on sublime, they will both do for me.

A great leader''s work can, and should, be done before the performance, if they are that good then they have their team in such a mindset that they do not have to say too much during the performance as they team already know what to do, that''s a sign of a great leader, anyone can shout a lot.

In other words a true leader does most of their work off the pitch during the hours spent together training, travelling, etc. Furthermore a true leader will know the team so well that they will be happy to delegate certain aspects to others within the team.