Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ole and Felix gone

Both on the same day though? It''s a conspiracy I tell ya! The giant space lizards are going to take over the world.

I don''t know what their chairmen expect of their teams when they get rid of all their players and don''t replace them with experience and quality. Fulham sold all their players, bought in rubbish because they spent all their money on Mccormack. It makes me grateful of the back room staff we have

Agree BC.Like many others I was seriously underwhelmed when they appointed NA and wouldn''t have been surprised to see him depart fairly swiftly.Like many others it''s a case of  eating humble pie even in these early days. It''s lovely to be able again to enjoy not just endure watching NCFC.

I remember several of our fans being extremely jealous when Cardiff appointed OGS.

I also remember a number of our fans heralding Cardiff''s summer transfer dealings as "a statement of intent".

I also remember some of our saying Fulham were going to stay in the PL after appointing Felix TheCat.

I even remember some of our fans saying Ross McCormack was worth 8 million.

[quote user="General Melchett"]Thankfully Pulis is not in the running for Cardiff. Good news for us, he would''ve had them up near the top. Tan really is clueless![/quote]

Well he''s favourite for the job so I would say he probably is in the running.

Personally doubt he''ll want to go there. He got manager of the season in the PL (I think) so he should bide his time until a good offer comes along.

On a quiet Sunday this Daniel Taylor piece in The Guardian on Magath is well worth a read:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/20/fulham-farewell-magath-felix-madcap