Sign in to follow this  
Daz Sparks

Ipswich all over Wigan.

Watching this and I think Wigan are poor which is probably making Ipswich look good. Tyrone Mings however looks a player not surprised Premier teams were looking at him. He is the one stand out player on the pitch.

Can picture him behind Olsson on the left next season in the Premiership

[quote user="canarycop"]Watching this and I think Wigan are poor which is probably making Ipswich look good. Tyrone Mings however looks a player not surprised Premier teams were looking at him. He is the one stand out player on the pitch.

Can picture him behind Olsson on the left next season in the Premiership[/quote]we are certainly watching different gamesMings looks his usual lost self - out of positionand yes they are all over them in the sense of gabbling, tugging a nd wrestling with WiganWigan are playing this bizarre ping one touch football that might over exite the not too bright but gets no whereand yes they are poor

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="canarycop"]Watching this and I think Wigan are poor which is probably making Ipswich look good. Tyrone Mings however looks a player not surprised Premier teams were looking at him. He is the one stand out player on the pitch.

Can picture him behind Olsson on the left next season in the Premiership[/quote]we are certainly watching different gamesMings looks his usual lost self - out of positionand yes they are all over them in the sense of gabbling, tugging a nd wrestling with WiganWigan are playing this bizarre ping one touch football that might over exite the not too bright but gets no whereand yes they are poor

[/quote]I''m assuming you missed his rather nice assist for the goal then?

That''s because your watching with your anti binners eyes city 1st, Mings looks the one quality player on the pitch.

But the binner could have Messi and you wouldn''t rate him.

I think McCarthy will grind out alot of results for them. Just a thought as i obviously hope we can go up automatically but an Norwich v Ipswich playoff final would be crazy crazy game on so many levels.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="canarycop"]Watching this and I think Wigan are poor which is probably making Ipswich look good. Tyrone Mings however looks a player not surprised Premier teams were looking at him. He is the one stand out player on the pitch.

[/quote]I''m assuming you missed his rather nice assist for the goal then?[/quote]looked like a pass to meand I didn''t miss him losing his player and stumbling into him and getting a yellow