Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

RvW watch

[quote user="alartz"]Please don''t do it to yourself

There is better things to do than watch him

Haven''t you had enough punishment from last season[/quote]

In case you have forgotten...he is still a Norwich player, and it is in our interest that he does well on lian so we can recoup as much as possible

[quote user="grefstad"][quote user="alartz"]Please don''t do it to yourself

In case you have forgotten...he is still a Norwich player, and it is in our interest that he does well on lian so we can recoup as much as possible[/quote]we will get 5 million... if he bangs in 1 or 100 goals this season.. they have first option to buy him at this price...should they not take it up he will come back here.. although I''d suspect he''d have been complete Toilet to do that... then we''d probably just release him.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="grefstad"][quote user="alartz"]Please don''t do it to yourself

In case you have forgotten...he is still a Norwich player, and it is in our interest that he does well on lian so we can recoup as much as possible[/quote]we will get 5 million... if he bangs in 1 or 100 goals this season.. they have first option to buy him at this price...should they not take it up he will come back here.. although I''d suspect he''d have been complete Toilet to do that... then we''d probably just release him.[/quote]The surprisingly precise details of the deal the EDP got hold of (I can''t imagine from who) were that St Etienne had an option to buy at £6m on top of the £1.5m we have been paid for this season. If van Wolfswinkel were to score 20+ goals and St Etienne qualified for the Champions League then I guess they might be willing to pay what would almost certainly be for them a record transfer fee.The more likely scenarios are either that van Wolfswinkel fails and he is thrown back to us, or that he does OK but not that well and St Etienne offer a much lower figure than £6m. We would then have to decide whether to cut our losses (and lose a bit of face) or take back a player we don''t want.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="grefstad"][quote user="alartz"]Please don''t do it to yourself

In case you have forgotten...he is still a Norwich player, and it is in our interest that he does well on lian so we can recoup as much as possible[/quote]we will get 5 million... if he bangs in 1 or 100 goals this season.. they have first option to buy him at this price...should they not take it up he will come back here.. although I''d suspect he''d have been complete Toilet to do that... then we''d probably just release him.[/quote]would be a good idea to re quote this post at the end of the seasonwe will get 5 million... if he bangs in 1 or 100 goals this season.....you really believe that

St Etienne are never going to pay £7.5m for him, no matter what''s negotiated. They''d agree to anything as long as they''re only committed to paying for £1.5 for the season. McNally isn''t the miracle working genius some have made out, this deal is nothing more than a loan so that someone can buy him at the end of the season for significantly less than the £6m mentioned.The truth is that RVW got the hell out after seeing first hand the mess that ensues when a celebrity chef and her fawning friends run a football club.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="grefstad"][quote user="alartz"]Please don''t do it to yourself There is better things to do than watch him Haven''t you had enough punishment from last season[/quote] In case you have forgotten...he is still a Norwich player, and it is in our interest that he does well on lian so we can recoup as much as possible[/quote]

we will get 5 million... if he bangs in 1 or 100 goals this season.. they have first option to buy him at this price...

should they not take it up he will come back here.. although I''d suspect he''d have been complete Toilet to do that... then we''d probably just release him.
[/quote]

would be a good idea to re quote this post at the end of the season

we will get 5 million... if he bangs in 1 or 100 goals this season.....you really believe that

[/quote]

so how much would they have to pay for him?

Is this going to be like Springwatch? something tells me that Chris Packham and Bill Oddie are going to have to do alot of filler talk between the rare sighting of goals.

[quote user="Boss Drum"]St Etienne are never going to pay £7.5m for him, no matter what''s negotiated. They''d agree to anything as long as they''re only committed to paying for £1.5 for the season. McNally isn''t the miracle working genius some have made out, this deal is nothing more than a loan so that someone can buy him at the end of the season for significantly less than the £6m mentioned.The truth is that RVW got the hell out after seeing first hand the mess that ensues when a celebrity chef and her fawning friends run a football club.[/quote]

Just realised your avi is an anagram of Bum Dross..... rather apt I thought!

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Trades descriptions Act !
[/quote]

I think it was more accurate first time...

Unfortunately I doubt if we''ll get back anything significant for him, maybe a million or two but that''s the best it''s going to be.