Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Tonight

11 changes, only 2 players with more than 1 start, 2 key players playing their first competitive game back from injury etc. 
Performance was always going to be disjointed. And when you consider Shrewsbury were pretty much playing their first choice team...
Familiarity in a system and with other players is a big factor in football, it clearly was tonight.

But surely not with this team EGGY

It''s a big risk making eleven changes who have never played together against sides like Shrewsbury.

Promotion must be the aim but it''s a right pizzer I agree

A huge blunder by Adams in making so many changes. You can''t do this if

you have a weak squad with so many that have never played a competetive

game together. No doubt we''ll get the usual excuses regarding Adams'' inexperience, it only being a cup competition and concentrating on the league etc.I''m unchanged in my view that I can''t see us making the playoffs, especially with a rookie manager who can''t beat a team two leagues below us.

No it''s not a blunder, it''s complete disrespect for the fans who turned up last night ( me being one of them). If this is the only chance second string players are going to get then that''s it they''ve had it. Ridiculous to make 11 changes and have nothing on the bench. By all means make changes but don''t take the piss like that. The only saving grace was Howsons'' performance., but he was on his own.