Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Lafferty booked again!!!

I think it''s a fair prediction that his bookings will number more than the goals he scores. He seems either unlucky or awkward in front of goal. Maybe he is one that will never settle in the green and yellow.

O come on! It''s one game! He may not have scored but he''s had a good start for us and a big part of the reason we''ve started well. I couldn''t care less if he gets booked as long as he''s not sent off.

he was kicked and shoved all game and very frustrated with the general play going on round him, the only player in the starting line up to show any real passion and desire

Oh no, he hasnt scored 20 goals yet. Hang him from Norwich City Castle.Sometimes I think half this board is either thick as a plank or on a perma wind up.

Redmond is starting to play better

so lets all pick on someone else and hope we can drive someone out like before

Do Norwich fans inhabit this board or a load of normal for norfolks.Whos turn next week....Jerome when he misses a sitter

Ref was utter shite last night.He seemed determined to give a foul against us even when we were the team being fouled.Hooper was denied a blatant penalty when the defender tried to rip off his shirt and shorts to prevent him scoring...and the ref gave a foul AGAINST Hooper.Lafferty seemed to suffer the same poor decisions.