Sign in to follow this  
Craig Brown

Wanted - 2005-2006 Season Review DVD

Hello folks

I have a request - does anyone have the 2005-2006 Norwich City DVD that they would be willing to sell? I would a happy donate the money for the DVD to the clubs academy.

How much are you willing to pay?

And f*ck the academy, the club takes enough of my hard earned money as it is.

[quote user="STAN"]How much are you willing to pay?

And f*ck the academy, the club takes enough of my hard earned money as it is.[/quote]You do know the club don''t force you to buy tickets, shirts etc.??

Hey Stan

I would be willing to pay £10 for the ncfc 2005-2006 season review DVD. I brought another DVD - the 2004-2005 season review and the guy who sold it to me only charged me £10. So I think that is a fair price.

Just want to say - if anyone doesn''t want to sell me the original copy of the ncfc season review 2005-2006 DVD. Then there is another way - you can use Nero - to copy DVDs onto DVD + RWs. But you are not allowed to sell the copied version of the DVD - or else you would be guilty of copyright - but you are allowed to make copies of the DVD and give them away for free.

I have spoken to the managing director of DJM Videos about copyright law. They are the company who have produced older Norwich City season review DVDs

I have made a copy of the pride and passion - ncfc season review - 2004-2005 - DVD. So I would be willing to give away the copied version of the DVD for free. If anyone is interested let me know and I would be more than willing to give you the DVD.

You don''t say Herman...

But believe it or not as a Norwich City fan I like to go to games, crazy right? Unless you''re aware of something i''m not, the only way to do this is by handing over your hard earned money?

NCFC isn''t a charity. Why should I donate?

Hey Stan

Do you have a copy of the ncfc 2005-2006 DVD season review? Don''t worry you don''t have to give money to the academy. It''s no big deal. It''s just the fan I brought a DVD decided he wanted to give money to the academy. But of course everyone is different - so you are entitled to do what you like with money you get for ncfc stuff you sell...