Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 7

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Two in the bag![Y][/quote]Make that three, Olympiakos won 3-0 so on to tomorrow. [Y]Nutty can''t get online until later so he asked me to say well done to Bor and jav he''ll be around later. [:D]

Well done Bor! Great cover pick buddy. I knew big cam wouldn''t let us PUPs down. You''ve carried on our great run where I think we''ve won something from every match bet since Wolves.I''ll be adding your name to Rays signature when I get back to computer.

3/3 Jav! Great start buddy and well done for avoiding that banana skin that I slipped up on! Good luck tomorrow :)

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]Late pick and a bump for the thread. Surely Man Utd will win today...?[/quote]

Obviously not. [:$]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like I got today''s game times wrong! Fenerbahce is 6pm and Porto 8:15. I''ll be back later...[/quote]I was just about to mention that. I thought dear old nigel finally HAS gone nutty. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Looks like I got today''s game times wrong! Fenerbahce is 6pm and Porto 8:15. I''ll be back later...[/quote]

I was just about to mention that. I thought dear old nigel finally HAS gone nutty. [;)]
[/quote]

He probably wants to prematurely count his cash ( ew ) before his chickens come home to roAst.

Fenerbahce are currently locked at 0-0 at half time against Gaziantepspor. No more disappointing dropped points at home for the Canaries this weekend, thank you very much!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Let''s get the power of the PUPs on the case...[/quote]I''m in! [Y][/quote]20 minutes to go, still goalless... come on you Canaries!

Incidentally, if people like to follow the games along, betting sites are usually good. I keep the games up on a tab on bet365. Gives really speedy updates, and plays little sound alerts when goals are scored etc.

If you click on the Porto game for example, on the right of your screen there''s a box that says "log in to view streaming" and above that there is a screen logo and a pitch logo. Click on the pitch.

After that, a drop down arrow next to a bar chart symbol should come up. Click on that and it''ll bring up a list of up to date stats. No need to refresh, it automatically updates.

Don''t think the Porto game is going to happen. They just showed footage on BT Sport and the penalty areas are completely flooded and it''s still hammering down! Not sure what happens now in terms of our bet...

I think if it''s postponed it''s like a nonrunner and we would go straight to tomorrows game for the last of our acca. If successful a quick calculation I think we''d be looking at a reduced pay out of £33.24 which is only a loss of 4 quid!

If the game isn''t replayed in 24 hours the bet becomes void, which means that we''ll be down to one game for the win, but at slightly reduced odds.