Sign in to follow this  
KettsKev

Today's Game on TV

More streams today because the game has been chosen for release to some European brodcasters which is how we can get the game on legally at The Ketts

Championship streams seem to be the norm for this season.

Very good for us plastics, but surely it will hit attendances. City seem fireproof in that respect, but clubs like Blackpool struggle to get them in under normal circumstances.

The sooner the League/TV people get together to make this means of watching a game official, and therefore legal, the better.

It has the potential to be a massive income source for (struggling) clubs. I would gladly pay to watch legal streaming without the smut, ads or tricks knowing that my dosh goes into the Carrow Road coffers.

Overall, gates might suffer but income will increase. It seems the way to go.

I think its the main match on the Football League Show tonight. Blackpool without a win and hardly any goals, oh and we are wearing that hideous bad luck away/Star Trek kit. This doesn''t bode well ..... ;-)

[quote user="William Darby"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Makes you wonder.... who in Europe is waking up early for Blackpool vs Norwich[/quote]
?
[/quote]

I agree, I believe most of Europe is actually a head of us regarding time.

It seems that for some reason there are streams for almost every Championship game as well as Prem this season. Couldn''t have picked a better season to get relegated really!