Sign in to follow this  
smooth

Neil Adams on hoolahan

Nothing we haven''t heard before but I would love hoolahan to be a player who gets on score sheet a little more. Has he ever scored two in a game for norwich in the championship?

The two wide players at brentford were very gifted, pace and could use both feet, something that I hope we look for in a hoolahan replacement when the time comes.

Seems to be a bit of a love in going on, but at this level certainly when he is on his game Hoolahan is a key player for us.......when he is on his game........

[quote user="smooth"]Nothing we haven''t heard before but I would love hoolahan to be a player who gets on score sheet a little more. Has he ever scored two in a game for norwich in the championship?

The two wide players at brentford were very gifted, pace and could use both feet, something that I hope we look for in a hoolahan replacement when the time comes.[/quote]Do you have a two footed, goal scoring, pacey winger in mind and how much will he cost?

I just wish we could get a bit more consistency out of him. Last weekend it sounds like he was poor. I''m fine with him attempting risky passes and it not always working, but it seems he can be a gamechanger one week and win us the game and then a week later he becomes a liability.

It keeps the opposition scared of us as he''s unplayable on his day.

And if we play him in the hole we have to sacrifice a striker or width in playing the diamond

I''d rather we start murphy and keep playing with two strikers

We''d look dangerous from the start then maybe

Wes isn''t a starter for me anymore.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="smooth"]Nothing we haven''t heard before but I would love hoolahan to be a player who gets on score sheet a little more. Has he ever scored two in a game for norwich in the championship?

The two wide players at brentford were very gifted, pace and could use both feet, something that I hope we look for in a hoolahan replacement when the time comes.[/quote]Do you have a two footed, goal scoring, pacey winger in mind and how much will he cost?[/quote]I''m pretty sure he''s called Joshua Murphy. In fact, we''ve got a spare one just in case the first one gets broken.