Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Blackpool match thread

Quite tight at the top of the Championship......Got to keep the momentum going and create a gap between us and the other ''ambitious'' sides.....Especially them skip dippers from Suffark....

Where did the bin men come from? Four wins in a row will do that for you :-) Maybe they are actually a half decent team, and while we are not as good as we may like to think we are, it''s clear the quality of this league is nowhere near as good as some previously suggested.

That said, we are top and I think they will likely bobble around the playoff spots all season. I fact I''d actually be delighted if they got promoted, a healthy points distance behind us of course. It would be nice to see our Old Farm derby played on the biggest stage available... and 6 points a season in the bag as compensation too :-)

[quote user="Surfer"]Where did the bin men come from? Four wins in a row will do that for you :-) Maybe they are actually a half decent team, and while we are not as good as we may like to think we are, it''s clear the quality of this league is nowhere near as good as some previously suggested.

That said, we are top and I think they will likely bobble around the playoff spots all season. I fact I''d actually be delighted if they got promoted, a healthy points distance behind us of course. It would be nice to see our Old Farm derby played on the biggest stage available... and 6 points a season in the bag as compensation too :-)[/quote]

never !those thieving filth do not belong anywhere near top class footballand to condone their squalid behaviour is to stick two fingers up to football as a whole

[quote user="Surfer"] Maybe they are actually a half decent team........while we are not as good as we may like to think we are.....I fact I''d actually be delighted if they got promoted....It would be nice to see our Old Farm derby played on the biggest stage available... [/quote]That has to be written by a binner. [:''(] [:''(]

"...while we are not as good as we may like to think we are....."

really ?

now let me have another look at the table

A bit lethargic to begin with but the result was never in doubt after the equaliser. Blackpool were full of running early on but that was never going to last.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="Clint"]Grabban really needs to improve his finishing![/quote]Starting to look like a one season wonder , we need Hooper starting once fully fit .[/quote]

I wonder where our young bin friend disappeared tonot at poorman road, or perhaps he was typing this during a lull in play - as poor old Waveney claimed to have been doing a little while backmaybe they know each other

I fact I''d actually be delighted if they got promoted, a healthy points distance behind us of course. It would be nice to see our Old Farm derby played on the biggest stage available... and 6 points a season in the bag as compensation too :-) - Surfer

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Our rivalry on the big stage and being broadcast around the world as the Premier League''s feature match that week would be awesome.

If Raheem Sterling had scored that we would hear about it all week

Our lad and possibly his brother have a really big future