Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Feature Game On FLS

I didn''t realise just how good Josh''s goal was, I was sat in the front row and didn''t get a great view of it.Took it so well, he just needs to work on a few other bits of his game and he''ll be a great prospect.

Great goal by Josh. Perfectly placed and brilliant technique. Some of the greats of the game would have been pleased to score a goal like that. Quite a chunk of good fortune with the other two,something we have missed over the last couple of seasons.

What a finish by Murphy! If that was in the Prem he''d have pundits raving. He just needs to keep getting game time and he''ll steadily improve. The goal will no doubt give him bags of confidence

Having the vision and ability to execute a finish like that is what makes him such an exciting prospect.

Not saying that he will go on to be the real deal but isn''t it great having a youngster who could be - well great!

I had quite a good view, but watching it on TV , just shows you how great a technique this guy really has. Staking a claim for a place in the starting 11 ... ? What do you think?

Its a long season and he will get a starting place sooner or later, but with Redmond on the right and Murphy on the left and with two in form strikers in Jerome and Grabban, we have a front line that is mouthwatering. We may give away the odd goal but even then we have shown we will nearly always score goals. It makes for an exciting season if the first nine games are anything to go by.

what great vision by Josh... 99.9% of players would have tried going outside the defender. To hit it so early and so well shows just where his "footballing brain" is. Goal of the season for me..

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what great vision by Josh... 99.9% of players would have tried going outside the defender. To hit it so early and so well shows just where his "footballing brain" is. Goal of the season for me..[/quote]Really?!...