Sign in to follow this  
IceTharu

Burnley worst ever Prem team

[quote user="IceTharu"]Are u watching this team? How on earth did they get promoted? absolutely no talent whatsoever in their squad.[/quote]

Three nil down with 30 mins to go, Can''t really argue with that comment. Shake lol really struggling to cope

Are you all forgetting that all their best players are injured? Even with the likes of Ings and Vokes their chances of staying up are small, but nowhere near the worst team in Prem history

Not only would I not swap our squad with theirs ,I would even swap any of their players with ours.....don''t think there is a single player who''d get in our team.

just brings it home how the whole club was mismanaged last season when you see a club like Burnley in the Premiership in our place.

must have been a poor Championship last season........and I think it is again this time around too.

Signings like Lukas Jutkiewicz who couldnt get a game for championship side Middlesbrough last season, and went out on loan to fellow champ side Bolton. Marvin Sordell couldnt get a game at championship side Bolton and went out on loan to fellow championship side Charlton. Has beens like Steven Reid & Matty Taylor. I looked at there side, Duff, Marney, Arfield, Wallace. Without a doubt they will go down and it will be early doors.

Whatever happens Dyche did a pretty amazing job of getting them promoted despite only spending £400k. What they had was two strikers scoring for fun. Just a shame when a team gets promoted it doesnt try and push on and sign a better calibre of player, but saying that we will see where that gets QPR.

I totaly agree, i think Trippier is decent and so is Ings but would they even get in our 11, doubtfull.

I think theres players who dont even get in our matchday 18 who could get into this Burnley starting 11.

Back in May around the time we were relegated I was listening in to Radio5 and endured a particularly nauseating monologue about what a wonderful club Burnley were and what a great footballing town it is. The view as you come down into the town, the rows of terrace houses, the fine traditions etc.

Really, when ever did that happen?

Without doubt it''s one of the most depressing ---- holes you''ll ever visit as an away supporter, those charming terrace houses are boarded up and the ever charming natives seem for the most part to be pit bull wielding, shaven headed, EDL supporting cretins. There''s not one single redeeming feature about the place part from the road out of it.

Still they can have a good crack at beating Derby''s record this season and will hopefully be replaced by a club that resides in an infinitely more convivial and charming part of the country as the earliest possible opportunity.

They''re doing their bit, we are doing ours.

Bit harsh, 3 draws and 3 losses. Up until today they had only conceded 4 goals in the League (the best in the league). They''ve put in some half decent performances but struggled to get the ball in the back of the net. "Worst ever" is over the top.

I''ve got a bit of time for Burnley. Dyche did a great job to get them promoted. In recent seasons they''ve sold Rodriguez and Austin. How much of that money has gone back into the squad and how much has he had to spend after getting promoted to the Prem?

Also got to remember that they were quoted silly prices to buy some pretty average players. They paid like £3m for George Boyd. He''s a decent sort of player but £3m? And we all know what other prices were out there with the likes of the McCormack transfer and what it would supposedly cost to buy Rhodes plus his massive wages.

Not sure I blame them too much for not paying out silly sums of money on players who might not be good enough to keep them up when they''re likely to be in a relegation battle all season.

Over 60 million available in parachute payments will no doubt help heal any scars from being relegated, and they can try again for promotion over the next few years. With FFP kicking in, they should have a decent leg up on most of the other teams in the Championship financially... .

Yep, it''s definitely depressing watching a cr*p team like Burnley and f-ing Crystal Palace and QPR playing in the PL. The latter two having quite decent sides, but just don''t like them... It goes to sgow , what bad decision making by our board was the downfall last season. Hughton out by X-mass and we would have stayed up!!! I am convinced of that...

But no use looking at the has been and would have''s , we R top of the league and winning games...much more fun than a PL season at the bottom as Burnley are going to experience

Bit harsh to claim that this early in a season. They have3 points and that''s only 8 away from derby''s unwanted record

Palace had 3 points after 10 games last season and were nailed on for relegation, oh how we laughed at them!Up till the WBA game I thought Burnley looked to be a hardworking solid unit, if lightweight upfront.Certainly not the worst team I have seen in the premiership.

Burnley probably will be relegated but they seem solid at the back.

Scoring is the problem and if they can get the right player in they will put up a fight...they may well decide the fate of who joins them..

It took us 14 games to get our first win in 2005/06, they''ve still got a few games to go to get their first win.

Time will tell whether yesterday''s heavy loss was a blip, as I thought they''d looked pretty solid at the back up till then. But their inability to score enough goals will ultimately be what condemns them to the drop.