Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Adams opposite way round to lambert

Under lambert we played countless games where we played well I''m the 1st half and then came out 2nd half poorly

Under Adams it''s the opposite way round, how annoying it is that nude fan attacking manager we can only perform in 1 half or the other

[quote user="Dave"]Under lambert we played countless games where we played well I''m the 1st half and then came out 2nd half poorly Under Adams it''s the opposite way round, how annoying it is that nude fan attacking manager we can only perform in 1 half or the other[/quote]

I suggest you keep your weird fantasies to yourself in future.

perhaps there should have been punctuation-

the nude, fan attacking, manager only performs in the second half.

I think Dave has just stumbled across the half time team talk / threat from Neal Adams. "If you lads don''t score 5 in the second half, I will strip off and start beating up the fans"

[quote user="Dave"]Under lambert we played countless games where we played well I''m the 1st half and then came out 2nd half poorly

Under Adams it''s the opposite way round, how annoying it is that nude fan attacking manager we can only perform in 1 half or the other[/quote]

Maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy but I thought we generally performed better in the 2nd half under Lambert too. Hence why he was prised for his sub''s changing games and the number of late goals we scored under his managerment!

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Dave"]Under lambert we played countless games where we played well I''m the 1st half and then came out 2nd half poorly Under Adams it''s the opposite way round, how annoying it is that nude fan attacking manager we can only perform in 1 half or the other[/quote]

I suggest you keep your weird fantasies to yourself in future.[/quote]

Is this what Fantasy Football does to people? [;)]

Totally disagree with the OP, my memory of matches under Lambert was of many second half turnarounds, usually because of a change in tactics. I think that Adams is very similar in this respect.

[quote user="Dave"]Bloody phone autocorrect![/quote]

I don''t know what type of device you have but mines got a couple of features that might interest you, the first one is where you switch off autocorrect and the second is this display thing that shows you what you''ve typed so that you can check it before you press send.

You''re absolutely right, it''s an outrage to compare the two. No way will Adams desert us like Judas Lambert did.