Jacob Murphy - 57 - RM

Harry Toffolo - 52 - CB

Additional Players (On Loan)

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel - 72 - ST

Luciano Becchio - 69 - ST

Louis Thompson - 58 - CM

For more information on specific ratings go here

http://goo.gl/J1fSR5

The fact Tettey is now gold is the most pleasing thing for me and the rest of the ratings are all fair to be honest, except for maybe Grabban but if he keeps up his form he''ll surely get an update.

That link isn''t working so just go to this one

http://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa15/players?minrating=1&maxrating=99&release=&skills%5B%5D=&skills%5B%5D=&weakfoot%5B%5D=&weakfoot%5B%5D=&workrates%5B%5D=&workrates%5B%5D=&foot=&price=&minprice=&maxprice=&leagues%5B%5D=14&teams%5B%5D=1792&filter%5B%5D=&filter%5B%5D=&filter%5B%5D=&filter%5B%5D=&order=rating&s=desc&page=0

Sadly enough my roommates and I partake in a bit of FIF and FUT to relax during our hectic weeks, so it''s pretty interesting to notice a few things.What sticks out for me is how Ruddy has been downgraded as much as Bassong. Had bass lived up to his first seasons performance Ruddy wouldn''t have conceded quite as many. as well as seeing no improvement in Howson.most unsurprising is RVW taking a huge hit

so according to this meaningless mumbo jumbp Hooper and Bassong are as good.. played as well (?) as Ruddy ?despite them not playing a game !dearie me

[quote user="City1st"]so according to this meaningless mumbo jumbp Hooper and Bassong are as good.. played as well (?) as Ruddy ?despite them not playing a game !dearie me

[/quote]it''s currently based off of the overall season last year, but as of right now, yes.

It''s not just based on the previous season, it''s based on their (estimated somehow) ability of how good they are in general, and this includes the season just gone. Bassong for example, although he didn''t have a good season, he''s still got the ability to be a fantastic defender

[quote user="mrs miggins"]It''s not just based on the previous season, it''s based on their (estimated somehow) ability of how good they are in general, and this includes the season just gone. Bassong for example, although he didn''t have a good season, he''s still got the ability to be a fantastic defender[/quote]rather like spiritualism and mediums(relying upon the same level of stupidity as well)

:) probably, some of the ratings I don''t understand at all, such as Yaya Toure being something like 85/6 overall, yet he''s one of the best midfielders in the world. I would expect the ratings to be tweaked again before release though

Despite some crap ratings it''s still easy to tear up the Championship on world class.

Ruddy

Martin Benett Bassong Garrido

Odidja-Ofoe

Redmond Sinclair

Gnabry

Berahino Jerome

Gunn, Chambers, Olsson, Hoiveld, Tettey, Murphy, Mcgheean, Hoolahan, Ravel Morrison, Deeney, Grabban. CHAMPIONSHIP DREAM TEAM.

Howson, Johnson, Turner, E.Bennett and Lafferty are crap. The rest of the youngsters, RVW and Becchio are still out on loan. Cuellar and Oneil got released.

I started out my first game on career with a 1-0 loss to Blackburn! Need to improve my finishing!

I signed Andros Townsend and Kurt Zouma on loan and Chikhaoui for £6.5m after selling Hooper for £7m.

Johnson I don''t think is too bad, but I start with Ruddy, Martin, Zouma, Bassong, Olsson, Tettey, Redmond, Townsend, Hoolahan, Jerome, Chikhaoui.

Jerome is a monster btw!

Jerome has scored in every game he''s played for me :)

I try to keep it realistic so I''ve only bought James Mcclean from Wigan. Hopefully i''ll get promoted and aim to bring in will hughes and Bakalli