Sign in to follow this  
Ellie Goulding

Bassong playing for u21s

I don''t think we''ll be seeing McGrandles anywhere near the first team any time soon...

Vadis, on the other hand, looks like a decent player from what I''ve seen.

it would certinly be nice if Bassong turned up at training one morning and told Adams that he wants to be a part of the team and is willing to knuckle down and fight for a place. I doubt it somehow, but if he has its certainly bad news for the likes of Cuellar,Miquel and Ryan Bennett.....and will soon be too for one of Turner or Hooiveld as there would be no doubt that a Bassong with his head right would be a massive asset and comfortably the best centre half in this league.

[quote user="im spartacus"]Does hooper actually care any more ? [/quote]

Your judging whether he cares or not on a friendly game for the U21''s.

He''s Hardly going to be running through brick walls and risk injury for a nothing game. Lay off Hooper ffs.

Must be the only player who''s commitment is questioned whilst being injured. All the hype about him not caring and wanting to leave is just that, hype, and completely unfounded. Give him a chance and judge him after he''s back to full fitness and given a decent run in the first team.

Only a moron could against him being a success in this league.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="im spartacus"]Does hooper actually care any more ? [/quote]

Your judging whether he cares or not on a friendly game for the U21''s.

He''s Hardly going to be running through brick walls and risk injury for a nothing game. Lay off Hooper ffs.

Must be the only player who''s commitment is questioned whilst being injured. All the hype about him not caring and wanting to leave is just that, hype, and completely unfounded. Give him a chance and judge him after he''s back to full fitness and given a decent run in the first team.

Only a moron could against him being a success in this league.[/quote]ive been judging him for the past year and he''s a pub league player who wants it on a plate or he contributes nothing, i''ve never taken to him it''s my opinion and i am entitled to it so fu(k off bellend

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]I don''t understand singling out Hooper is very fair ! The whole lot of them look "tired "

The Saints players are really up for it .[/quote]This.Bassong is about the only one that has looked good. King had a few nice touches but all a bit of a ''friendly'' type kickabout.

You didn''t watch the game then Lincoln? He was absolutely atrocious - probably the worst player on the pitch for us.

As for not "running through brick walls" - he didn''t really run around at all. Given we can''t stop scoring goals, you would think he would want to make a case for his inclusion, so either he is incredibly unfit or just not interested.

Bassong looked very good though, would be great if he is back in contention.

Well if Bassong is fit and motivated we really do look as though we''ve got a surplus of centre half''s, got to be good news if he is?

Having only seen Cuellar in the cup I''m not exactly convinced, Bennett could be out for quite some time and then there''s San Miguel who seems again to be something of a mystery signing.

As for Hooper, id really like to think he''s just struggling to get back from a nasty injury and is perhaps overly hesitant and cautious, not wanting a recurrence.

The reality could be very different, if so he would be well advised to get himself sorted out as I can''t think he will be off to the Prem in January.

I don''t think Hooper''s really suited to Norwich''s direct style of play. He''s at his best if the ball is played into his feet, so as things stand he''d be mainly feeding off knock-downs, mistakes etc. We''ve got a fairly weak midfield in terms of providing the sort of service that Hooper would thrive upon.

[quote user="92 vintage"]I don''t think Hooper''s really suited to Norwich''s direct style of play. He''s at his best if the ball is played into his feet, so as things stand he''d be mainly feeding off knock-downs, mistakes etc. We''ve got a fairly weak midfield in terms of providing the sort of service that Hooper would thrive upon.[/quote]he is at his best when the ball is in the 6 yard box and the goalkeeper and defenders (preferably scottish and on about £300 a week) are all about 10 yards away having run out of steam after 20 minutes [:D]