Sign in to follow this  
canarycop

Tonights team

Just seen team

One question. We have cried out for centre halves for two seasons. Tonight Martin is back in the middle. Hooiveld is on bench and no sign of Cuellar or Miquel. Also surprised Wes is starting his third game in seven days. Is it just me or does the bench not look as strong tonight

Norwic City: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin (c), Turner, Olsson; Redmond, Tettey, Johnson, Hoolahan; Jerome, Grabban.Subs: Rudd (GK), Hooiveld, Garrido, Howson, O''Neil, Josh Murphy, Loza.

Charlton (4-5-1 - TBC): Henderson; Gomez, Wiggins, Ben Haim, Bikey-Amougou; Wilson, Bulot, Buyens, Jackson (c), Cousins; Vetokele. Subs: Pope, Morrison, Moussa, Harriott, Fox, Munns, Ahearne-Grant.---

[quote user="canarycop"]Just seen team

One question. We have cried out for centre halves for two seasons. Tonight Martin is back in the middle. Hooiveld is on bench and no sign of Cuellar or Miquel. Also surprised Wes is starting his third game in seven days. Is it just me or does the bench not look as strong tonight[/quote]Not sure what your "one question" is, but I''ll try to guess.a) Centre backs - Hooiveld may not yet be fit enough for 2 games in 4 days.  Surprised at Martin returning to centre back as I prefer him at right back, but we''ll have to see how that goes.b) I''m surprised at Wes starting too, though prefer him starting at home to awayc) Bench looks okay to me: Howson, Murphy and Loza provide attacking intent if required, O''Neil can shut up the shop if needed and lots of defensive cover.Subs: Rudd (GK), Hooiveld, Garrido, Howson, O''Neil, Josh Murphy, Loza.

I know , one question turning into three but I guess that''s what happens. My initial thought though was that if Hooiveld was dropped why not bring in another centre half instead of Martin going back there. Seems as if he has done well though first half