Sign in to follow this  
Bill Car

Any stream for tonight???

I believe there''s one at Carrow rd, but if you can''t make the game I think wiziwig might have one as I''ve been watching our away matches on there; very handy indeed.

Front row say there maybe a seat available but I really doubt it. It seems Bein show them over the w/e but not midweek.

mmm you sold your soul to the devil there

don''t know if I would touch the sites on a tablet to virus ridden

Commentary on 5live extra Ill be listening in the car on the way to work for a night shift ,us plastics have got bills to pay,plus spent enough money in Shrewsbury and Blackpool.

[quote user="Ellie Goulding"]My plastic friend you could always go to carra Rud and see the real thing or is that to much trouble 😡😡😡😡😡😡[/quote]

So because I live and work in London and don''t leave until 6pm, that makes me a plastic? Please don''t tar us with the same brush.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Not sure but you could try this at K O time [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsni3tZCnSE[/url]    [/quote]

Ta, will give it a try.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Ellie/Waveney, you are a pr1ck. Were you at Cardiff/Shrewsbury or anywhere else outside of Norfolk?

I presume you get vertigo getting on your high horse.[/quote]The resident troll Waveney and all his other aliarses would probably get vertigo getting out of bed.   

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Not sure but you could try this at K O time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsni3tZCnSE[/quote]

Cheers for this - but a live stream of live footy on youtube? How is that happening/allowed?!

I feel like just as it reaches 0:00 a big sign saying "F*CK YOU" is going to appear!

Nothing on wiziwig tonight, but there''s 2 listed on myp2p.ec/ but they look decidedly dodgy!

MancCanary wrote the following post at 30/09/2014 7:26 PM:

Kidderminster Exile wrote:
Not sure but you could try this at K O time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsni3tZCnSE

Cheers for this - but a live stream of live footy on youtube? How is that happening/allowed?!

I feel like just as it reaches 0:00 a big sign saying "F*CK YOU" is going to appear!

Lol

[quote user="Ellie Goulding"]My plastic friend you could always go to carra Rud and see the real thing or is that to much trouble 😡😡😡😡😡😡[/quote]

I don''t suppose you could post up a photo from the game, could you? Just to give we plastics some idea of what we are missing.