Sign in to follow this  
daz

crossbar challenge tonight

if u fancy a laugh il be doing it again tonight ! ha.. luckily got picked by/on twitter again ... I did it for the Blackburn game and hit it once.. il try beat that (and not slip on my arse ;) ) il be the one in a red cap :D

3 close ones 1 top corner and a crossbar hit on my last go tonight :) the highlight of my night as we couldn''t score in a brothel against the parked bus tonite ! grrr

[quote user="daz"]3 close ones 1 top corner and a crossbar hit on my last go tonight :) the highlight of my night as we couldn''t score in a brothel against the parked bus tonite ! grrr[/quote]With a name like Daz I thought you''d clean up.That red cap made you look like an Omo. [:D]https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB5JsR7uKafHEawK4PS7I2oG5fc6fYsbbeHxgrpdOJNnRbjTOP

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="daz"]3 close ones 1 top corner and a crossbar hit on my last go tonight :) the highlight of my night as we couldn''t score in a brothel against the parked bus tonite ! grrr[/quote]

With a name like Daz I thought you''d clean up.

That red cap made you look like an Omo. [:D]

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB5JsR7uKafHEawK4PS7I2oG5fc6fYsbbeHxgrpdOJNnRbjTOP

[/quote]

Looks like this thread is going to turn into a long running soap.

[quote user="im spartacus"]keep trying mate i''m sure the TIDE will turn [:D][/quote]

Surf ice to say this thread is getting a bit silly. I have cif ted through all the posts and I can''t Harpic one sensible thing that has been said. Aerial let down! ; -)

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I thought at first this thread might disappear as quick as a FLASH.[/quote]It''s not even been pegged back.......

[quote user="daz"]if u fancy a laugh il be doing it again tonight ! ha.. luckily got picked by/on twitter again ... I did it for the Blackburn game and hit it once.. il try beat that (and not slip on my arse ;) ) il be the one in a red cap :D[/quote]did you take a TUMBLE in the box ?

[quote user="im spartacus"]

did you take a TUMBLE in the box ?
[/quote]

My head is spinning trying to keep up with this thread.