Sign in to follow this  
Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd

Jinny Howson's shorts

[quote user="Barclay seats 48 49 the 3rd"]The chap who sits behind me made a mention of it at the game on Tuesday night ,,, so I pose the question to the "pink un " forum ,,, why do Jonny''s shorts look like they are left over from the 1970''s ? Everyone else''s shorts look contemporary :)[/quote]The real question has to be...why are you and the chap who sits behind you looking at Jonny Howson''s shorts?Pervs! [;)]

Its probably because he tucks his shirt into his shorts that gives him a retro look!

[quote user="morty"]An edit facility would come in well handy here[:D][/quote]And miss out on things like this and a bit of friendly banter / ribbing.A simple edit button wouldn''t suddenly change the place. The fact is there have always been ''other'' forums that pop up and fall by the wayside over the years and yet people keep coming back to this one.I can''t be bothered to go somewhere else unless this one ceases to exist. And then in all probability I just won''t bother at all.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="morty"]An edit facility would come in well handy here[:D][/quote]And miss out on things like this and a bit of friendly banter / ribbing.A simple edit button wouldn''t suddenly change the place. The fact is there have always been ''other'' forums that pop up and fall by the wayside over the years and yet people keep coming back to this one.I can''t be bothered to go somewhere else unless this one ceases to exist. And then in all probability I just won''t bother at all.[/quote]Oh dry your eyes, no one is forcing you to use some other website, and people have been moaning about the lack of edit button here for years and years.

It looked a bit odd to me when he came on at Blackpool, thought he had bulked up in the leg muscles, but then realised maybe his shorts were a little, how shall we say, ball cru.....or shall we just say "a close fit".....