Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Can Becchio play on Saturday?

I suspect our loan deal included some kind of "can''t play against us" clause? It''s the unwritten law of football that if he plays, he''ll score.

However there is the old unwritten law of the universe that Luciano Becchio couldn''t score a goal in a month of Sundays. It will be interesting to see which truth considered previously to be universal is shattered.

I thought he was up there with Pellé and Houghton didn''t play him out of spite?

Two in two games for Rotherham. Admittedly, one was gift-wrapped by the opposition defence.

Bloody hell he has ''n all. He was just so terrible when he came on against MK Dons in the Cup I thought checking to see if he''d scored for Rotherham would have been as useful as looking out the window to see if it was raining goldfish.Why was he so $!£"* when he was here then?

Houghton poisoned him like he did Holt, Wolf, Morrison, Hooper, Akinbiyi, Coney, Sheron, Strihavka and Trevor Benjamin.

Emile Heskey met him once too.

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]Houghton poisoned him like he did Holt, Wolf, Morrison, Hooper, Akinbiyi, Coney, Sheron, Strihavka and Trevor Benjamin. Emile Heskey met him once too.[/quote]

You forgot Darren Beckford.

I remember reading somewhere that he is ineligible, according to the loan arrangement.

Otherwise it would be a concern - we are always generous to strikers who haven''t scored many recently.

[quote user="Salopian"]I remember reading somewhere that he is ineligible, according to the loan arrangement.

Otherwise it would be a concern - we are always generous to strikers who haven''t scored many recently.[/quote]

Totally right Sal, not eligible to face us. I know this was written into the loan agreement but must be the norm to stop any suspicion of corruption.