Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

online ticketing

what the fu(k is wrong with that website ? i have been trying for the last hour to buy 2 tickets for tomorrows game and it just goes round in circles back to the card details... and when i finally decided to call them the lines are closed its blood y useless i know i did everything correctly has anyone else had trouble ? [:@]

[quote user="im spartacus"]what the fu(k is wrong with that website ? i have been trying for the last hour to buy 2 tickets for tomorrows game and it just goes round in circles back to the card details... and when i finally decided to call them the lines are closed its blood y useless i know i did everything correctly has anyone else had trouble ? [:@][/quote]

I understand Chris Hughton went on there to get a ticket for the Leeds game to impress the Leeds board. Apparently he got logged on then everything went wrong and nothing would work after that. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="im spartacus"]what the fu(k is wrong with that website ? i have been trying for the last hour to buy 2 tickets for tomorrows game and it just goes round in circles back to the card details... and when i finally decided to call them the lines are closed its blood y useless i know i did everything correctly has anyone else had trouble ? [:@][/quote]

I understand Chris Hughton went on there to get a ticket for the Leeds game to impress the Leeds board. Apparently he got logged on then everything went wrong and nothing would work after that. 

[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tiPOMd14eQ [:$]