Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's report v Charlton

Thanks Ricardo. Very interesting as ever.I am very impressed that you can write this without taking notes - I am certain that I couldn''t.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Making Plans"]No win situation - damned if he did, damned if he didn''t[/quote]

Bit like the last manager really. 

[/quote]Except that in Chris Hughton''s case after 18 months of total dross it was fully deserved.[/quote]

Smiffy... get over it....

I''m sure if you were on Bondi beach with Jennifer Lopez you''d still be thinking of a miserable day on Wigan pier with Nora Batty[;)]

[/quote]I quite like Wigan Pier.Yes you''re right, Hughton''s gone and we move on. We mustn''t dwell in the past.That said I heard there''s a bloke on here who still champions Worthy''s cause.That can''t be true....[;)]

I loved Worthy''s times Smiffy. Great atmosphere around the place and smiling players much like we have now. He came in on the back of 14,000 crowds and left with 25,000 crowds. He gave me and my family some great times that will stay with me forever. But despite all that you don''t hear me harping back to those days during the present games. Unlike someone I know who wasn''t interested in the wonder goal Tetty had just scored... just the no show at Southampton the week before...

[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Making Plans"]No win situation - damned if he did, damned if he didn''t[/quote]

Bit like the last manager really. 

[/quote]Except that in Chris Hughton''s case after 18 months of total dross it was fully deserved.[/quote]

Smiffy... get over it....

I''m sure if you were on Bondi beach with Jennifer Lopez you''d still be thinking of a miserable day on Wigan pier with Nora Batty[;)]

[/quote]I quite like Wigan Pier.Yes you''re right, Hughton''s gone and we move on. We mustn''t dwell in the past.That said I heard there''s a bloke on here who still champions Worthy''s cause.That can''t be true....[;)][/quote]

The future, according to some scientists, will be exactly like the past, only far more expensive.[:)]I suspect that means season ticket prices will go up next year.[;)]