Sign in to follow this  
Jacks Back

David Fox

Back training with former club Colchester. I imagine it''s likely he''ll sign as the club have been posting about it on the official twitter page so must be pretty confident.

Best of luck to him. Surely he could''ve found a better club though?

[quote user="Jacks Back"]Back training with former club Colchester. I imagine it''s likely he''ll sign as the club have been posting about it on the official twitter page so must be pretty confident.

Best of luck to him. Surely he could''ve found a better club though?[/quote]He is lucky if he can find a club that will have him - he''s a good player, but there are a lot of good players around.  His experience will help Colchester and I hope he does well there.  As for a better club, League 1 is still a good level of football.   The Championship is full of players who in times past, before the foreign influx, would be playing in the top division, so its a competitive world for footballers, especially older ones maybe used to higher wages, so L1 is still a good option for them.

I fail to see why people bash David Fox, I''m not saying he''s Pirlo but he was awesome during his time here. Hence why fans voted him our 3rd best player in our first season back in the PL.

He was part of a squad of players who Lambert managed to get playing well above their average, but he was more than just a key part in our promotion and premier league survival, he was class in a Norwich shirt.

Pretty much what Stan said. No need for Fox bashing and sarcastic comments from the same old.

Not sure there''s any fox bashing on here. For my part I always support our players. Sarcastic comments? Just a little reminder about those who don''t always do that and build up the players who aren''t playing to be better than those that are and probably they actually are. Talking of which I see many don''t want Wes anymore. Now that''s a turnround of mammoth proportions...