Sign in to follow this  
Petriix

Taking our chances

It certainly is hard to win if you don''t convert - we''ve also had 8 corners so far today and not threatened their goal enough from them - we ought to have a far better conversion rate from set pieces.

Mission accomplished for Rotherham. They''ll be disappointed not to have won it as their manager gave Adams a tactical masterclass. Norwich didn''t do enough to deserve a win.

[quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="Herman "]Did you get a stream then?[/quote]Why are you not on the other messageboard where you get to play at being in charge ..twat [/quote]Why don''t you fuck off, tw@!

I think Lafferty must start for Grabban next week. Rest him for 70 minutes at least. And Voo for Hoolihan for me or Tettey

We need to take our chances, but also not be so risky with the ball. Yes we need to penetrate their defence, but our midfield also needs to work with our defence. For a team of our quality we shouldn''t be leaving anything to chance

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Cheap Cheap Canaries"][quote user="Herman "]Did you get a stream then?[/quote]Why are you not on the other messageboard where you get to play at being in charge ..twat [/quote]Why don''t you fuck off, tw@![/quote]

Just a thought Herman, if you can''t take it back don''t dish it out!

never defend cheap cheap canary...it''s not good for the forum, we need to try and deter him from posting on here and try to just get him to keep to twtd.

There just doesn''t seem to be enough ''threat'' from our corners: there''s seasons where you just feel a goal will definitely come from them, but for some reason it doesn''t at the moment - nor did it last season. We had 12 today and IMO there doesn''t seem to be much more than hit and hope.

Look,i come on here to find out what is happening in the game not read these two wind-ups. There''s feckin loads on the other match thread doing my nut in all afternoon. I''m allowed to lose my temper after another game like today if that''s ok with you Ron?!

i think the most worrying thing is weve just seen two teams turn up, play in the same way and leave with points. and its charlton and rotherham, hardly two clubs youd expect to be contenders even in this division.Adams/the team has been sussed, and well see many more teams do the samewe need to be a bit more savvy and invite teams on to us at home in order to open the game up a bit

[quote user="iron_stan"]i think the most worrying thing is weve just seen two teams turn up, play in the same way and leave with points. and its charlton and rotherham, hardly two clubs youd expect to be contenders even in this division.Adams/the team has been sussed, and well see many more teams do the samewe need to be a bit more savvy and invite teams on to us at home in order to open the game up a bit[/quote]

Add on to that that both teams have come here to take a point yet have scored with virtually their only half chance, yet out of 50+ chances in 2 games yet have only scored once

Add on to that that both teams have come here to take a point yet have scored with virtually their only half chance, yet out of 50+ chances in 2 games yet have only scored once

This is the issue.

we seem to want to rely on decisions... or waiting for Refs to give us something... we need to kill teams off on our own merits.

The manager''s plan B thus far has been to play 5 up front once we fall behind. In other words, attack hard and if we fall behind attack harder. We need to play a passing game such that the ball does the majority of the work and we wear the other team down, stepping it up when eg errors are made. We''re pushing too many up because we get frustrated at not scoring, which in turn is leaving us vulnerable.

You ain''t gonna score more if the wingers we''ve got don''t chip in with goals

One is absolutely useless who couldn''t hit a barn door. (Redmond)

Wes is not a winger end of.

We do miss a snodgrass figure hate to say it

Grabban scores 1 in 10 shots on goal