Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 9

Evening All

Woeful performance from me the last few weeks, so would quite understand if Jellytot didn''t take any notice of my pick!!:

MMMK - REAL MADRID -v- Athletic Bilbao HOME WIN

MM - Caen v MARSEILLE AWAY WIN

For the Norwich bet, how about HT/FT Draw/Norwich

Good Luck Helen and Killie :)

Good luck to all.

I''m going for an away win for Bordeaux against Reims in Ligue 1 at a modest 23/20.

For the Norwich bet I like a 3-0 Norwich win at 10-1.

Conference this week and I think second-placed Halifax (27 points from 13 games) will beat Altrincham (21st, 11 points from 13 games).

Best of luck Helen - but no pledge to take you to Chicago''s this year if you win [;)]  I guess I will let you tip a bucket of cold water over my head instead [;)]

Good luck to all PUPs.

Hi everyone, it''s Finland for me this week and I''m going for HJK Helsinki to beat FC Honka (Home win).

As for the match bet I fancy City to win to and Josh Murphy to score anytime.

Best of luck to all the Pups!

Apples

Scanning the English/Scottish leagues  Norwich is a good bet, so for me, Norwich, home win.For the Norwich bet - Redmond due a goal, so I''m going for 4-1, Redmond to score at anytime.Good luck everyone.

[quote user="killiecanary"]Evening all

Thanks for the tips everyone. Very much along my own lines of thinking - after Tuesday I am convinced someone is soon going to get an absolute spanking at Carrow Road, and why not Saturday!

I will try to post my final selections tomorrow night if that''s ok Nutty? I will be at work till after 7 though so won''t be until around 9 I guess.

For the full PUPs bet, my pick is from 2 Bundesliga, where I expect Ingolstadt (top of the table and unbeaten at home) to beat Eintracht Braunschweig (1 point from 4 away games so far this season)

Good luck Jellytot[/quote]

Anytime tonight is just fine Killie[Y]

League two where Plymouth (3-1-1-8-2) entertain Shrewsbury (0-2-3-3-7) where a home win will see Plymouth over take the visitors in the league.Plymouth v Shrewsbury.....Home win

For the Norwich bet.........City to win and Redmond to score. Good luck Jellytot and Killie. [Y]

I''ve rescued Beauseant''s pick from our Facebook group because he''s having trouble logging on. Robin''s gone for  Bayern Munich to win and Howson to score anytime in the match bet. And sends his best wishes to all you PUPs.

Norwich win for me this week please - I asked one of my dogs the other night if Rotherham were going to win this week and she simply looked at me quizzically. However, when I asked her if Norwich were going to win she wagged her tail and barked three times.

Which was a bit awkward in some ways, as she has a very loud bark and that made the landlord jump and drop a tray load of pint glasses. So he chucked us both out in a strop.

Anyway, going with the improbable premise that I have a dog with more credibility than Doris Stokes, for the Norwich bet I''d suggest a three nil win.

Good luck jellytot and Killie, and of course all pups.

I think Berwick Rangers will win I the Scottish Cup.

For City''s game, I think after laying soiege to Charlton''s goal without success on Tuesday night, City will score pretty much straight away tomorrow. Football is like that. Paddypower are offering Norwich to be one up after 10 minutes at 5/1 and I''d go for that.

Good luck Jelly and Killie.

The Rheinland-Pflaz/Saar section of the German Oberliga.Rochling Volklingen to win at home against Betzdorf.Rochling Volklingen are only sixth but in good form. Their last game was a 3-2 away win aginst the second-placed team. Betzdorf, by contrast, had an early win but have lost the last seven and are bottom with a -26 goal difference aftre only 11 games. Current odds are 2/7.For the NCFC bet I like the look of final score Norwich City 3 Rotherham United 1 at 11/1.Good luck to all!

My own pick this WK is city home win v Rotherham :-)

After looking long and hard at this I''ve decided the final 6 will be:

Bayern Munich home win v Hannover

Halifax home win v Altrincham

Norwich city home win v Rotherham

Real Madrid home win v Bilbao

Inverness ct home win v Ross county

Zurich home win v Vaduz

I hope including Norwich wwon''t be a jinx :-/

OK then - thanks everyone for your help with this.

There seem to be three consistent themes from the picks and all reflect my own thinking so lets go for them - can we have 2 quid on each please Nutty?

1 - Norwich to win 4-0

2 - Johnny Howson to cap off a return to the team with a goal

3 - Most of the goals to come in the second half so at least 2 goals in the second 45 minutes

I hope these meet with PUPs approval, and if they come off we will be enjoying a happy Saturday!

Good luck Jellytot!

[quote user="Jellytot"]My own pick this WK is city home win v Rotherham :-)

After looking long and hard at this I''ve decided the final 6 will be:

Bayern Munich home win v Hannover

Halifax home win v Altrincham

Norwich city home win v Rotherham

Real Madrid home win v Bilbao

Inverness ct home win v Ross county

Zurich home win v Vaduz

I hope including Norwich wwon''t be a jinx :-/[/quote]

Brilliant picks Jellytot. Thank you for these, they look like good things to me with an exciting potential return. Talking of which I was paypal''d a tenner early this week to double the bet this weekend. So unbeknown to you I''ve placed £20 on these selections with Bill Hill and if we get that little bit of luck we always need the return will be an exciting £138.59. Here are the details :-

Bayern Munich

1/7

2:30 Sat

Tilly,CD Mullins, Beauseant

Halifax

4/9

3:00 Sat

Yankee, GrahamH, Statto

Norwich

8/15

3:00 Sat

Jav,Parma,CTID,Gravy,Lakey,SDP,Nana,Vindo,Jellytot

Inverness

6/10

12:45 Sun

Stewfil

Zurich

2/5

12:45 Sun

Mr Angry

Real Madrid

2/9

8:00 Sun

MMMK, Hector, YellowF

So we have three games tomorrow and three on Sunday. The very best of luck to you Helen and to all our PUPs. As Statto always says - Here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win[:)]

[quote user="vindo"]Norwich win for me this week please - I asked one of my dogs the other night if Rotherham were going to win this week and she simply looked at me quizzically. However, when I asked her if Norwich were going to win she wagged her tail and barked three times.

Which was a bit awkward in some ways, as she has a very loud bark and that made the landlord jump and drop a tray load of pint glasses. So he chucked us both out in a strop.

Anyway, going with the improbable premise that I have a dog with more credibility than Doris Stokes, for the Norwich bet I''d suggest a three nil win.

Good luck jellytot and Killie, and of course all pups.[/quote]

Believe vinto - I am on my best run ever thanks to my dog walks

[quote user="killiecanary"]OK then - thanks everyone for your help with this.

There seem to be three consistent themes from the picks and all reflect my own thinking so lets go for them - can we have 2 quid on each please Nutty?

1 - Norwich to win 4-0

2 - Johnny Howson to cap off a return to the team with a goal

3 - Most of the goals to come in the second half so at least 2 goals in the second 45 minutes

I hope these meet with PUPs approval, and if they come off we will be enjoying a happy Saturday!

Good luck Jellytot![/quote]

Thanks for these Killie. It''s looking like our winning run will continue for another week and I love the way you''ve picked options that could all come together in a 4-0 win. I''ve placed the bets to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich 4-0

£2.00 Bet 365

20/1

£42.00

Howson anytime

£2.00 Bill Hill

16/5

£8.40

Over 1.5 2nd half goals

£2.00 Bill Hill

10/11

£3.81

I always find myself thinking of these bets as the game unfolds. Three options is going to be much better for me to remember[sn] [;)]

Good luck one and all[Y]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="vindo"]Norwich win for me this week please - I asked one of my dogs the other night if Rotherham were going to win this week and she simply looked at me quizzically. However, when I asked her if Norwich were going to win she wagged her tail and barked three times.

Good luck jellytot and Killie, and of course all pups.[/quote]

Believe vinto - I am on my best run ever thanks to my dog walks[/quote]

I''m loving the posts you guys come up with for your selections. These threads have been even more fun this season. All we need now is Ricardo to join in with selections made during a slow walk on a nice evening with a pleasant temperature more akin to mid August than October....