Sign in to follow this  
Bill

100 points, 100 goals

There are always a large number of fans who fall for this sort of pie in the sky hype. With the club''s board shooting themselves in the foot every five minutes I can''t see us being anything other than a mid table championship side.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Pathetic! But then you do have form..[/quote]

Sorry mr high and mighty!

Funny how some people have no humility, I can say it as it is.....other won''t accept that at the moment the binners are looking a better bet for promotion than us.

You can all hate the binners all you like I have some good friends who are season ticket holders and are gloating. Well for four seasons they have been getting a bit of stick from me........just hope come the end of the season they have dropped a few spots.

I can''t see them sustaining it for too much longer, other teams have better squads, December and January are important months, it won''t be won in these months, but for norwich it could be lost.

I agree mr miggins but at this moment in time they are the better bet.......they do have a settled team winning games and a manager with years of experience.....

Why some on here have to have a go at fellow fans is beyond me ! For some reason a few posters take it personally if you dare to criticise........and believe themselves superior.

If you''re referring to me its because you''ve got form Indy. I''venever seen you post anything anti about our rivals. Just anti about us compared to them. For a long time I thought you were a Binner ! Especially with all those claims that Delia used to be one. I''mstill not convinced but as you dont want to respond to my posts anymore that wont worry you...

Thats because I have no hatred towards them......I dislike other clubs more.....

As for posrtng negative....no constructive criticism as I care about our club. Unlike you and others if city fans have a negative comment so be it....I don''t jump all over them like you and others.

You are a pedantic rose tinted supporter who reminds me ofmy grandad he knows bedt and only his opinion is right about certain things...if you don''t like what he says he derails you just like you do.

Actually I''m not justifying myself as I aman Oxford boy and they are my home team, living here as I have for the past 38 years I have been a season ticket holder and followed City since the heady days of John Bond. I don''t hold Delia as high regard as some on here but have respect knowing how she has supported the club through the past 16 years.

So if you want confirmation that I am a city fan I''ll be at the lower barclay entrance before the game I''ll even put a rose in my button hole....and if needed I''m sure Mr Ferrari will vouch for me 😉

When it comes to this forum Indy we''re all in the same boat. We are what we post....

Oh, and they''re yellow and green glasses, what other colours are there?

Apart from my gaff with Delia, I thimk you will find me a fence sitter.....I know how hard running this club is and some stuff on here has been well out of order.

I use my phone to post on here and don''t always post what I mean....better to debate face to face as we do pre match most Saturdays.

I don''t like the fact the binners are above us and doing well but a I have to give them credit at the mo.....as stated I don''t think it will last and in my mind we will be above them at the end on the season.

Nutty I appologise, I do take some comments on here too seriously at times and to be fair I do enjoy reading your pist most of the time amd I loved my grandad even if he was sometime frustrating to talk to!

I use my phone a lot, am doing so now. Its not easy!! There''s no need for apologies just because we don''t agree about stuff. I do view things through yellow and green glasses and am a happy clapper. I don''t view either as an insult. The grandad thing was interesting, my relative of choice for insults is the wife''s mother.

Im looking for new PUPs to help on Rays Funds in February, would you consider it?

I dont think they will finish top two but they look a good bet for a play off place , the Bookies have them ranging from 15/2 to 10/1 to win the Championship Norwich 12/1 to 14/1 so they are at this moment seen as the better option of the two .They seem to have that team spirit and will to win backed by a good manager while we insist on hampering ourselves with Adams , have said since Adams appointment we would not go up with him in charge and i have seen nothing to make me think that was wrong .

Yes, why not....I''ll PM you on Monday as I''m now heading out and tomorrow is a busy day.

Would be nice to just know what is expected.

Have a good evening and fingers crossed for 4-0 tomorrow.

Yes but we''re out of the cups.......

Lets not start more threads having a dig......

Adams is not getting anything out of this team....

The players have huge egos and can''t be arsed......

The board are happy with 20k season ticket sales......

And we the fans are the only ones who really care about our great club......lets stick together and apply pressure on the board to get themselves motivated in talking to the fans and telling us the truth rather then some made up sh1te like scouring Europe.

And we the fans are the only ones who really care about our great club......lets stick together and apply pressure on the board to get themselves motivated in talking to the fans and telling us the truth rather then some made up *** like scouring Europe.

Never going to happen with this board!

Sorry Nutty, last minute business trip to Oslo meant that week went by and I had forgot since.

Back at work next week will PM you from my laptop.