Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Where is the new all singing all dancing Pink Un forum ?

[quote user="morty"]You are all welcome on Norwichtalk.

Just no whining old biddies.

😉[/quote]Where do I sign up, buddy? [Y]

I do take exception when this forum is talked of as being frequented by idiots and morons on other social media sites by a prominent member of the Trust who wants people to join to give the fans a voice. You are well aware of the ridiculous statement made as well concerning '' hundreds of people shouting in St Andrews Hall'' . Ill founded tosh relating to three meetings of which the author was not present which i note was subsequently removed from the article but the harm was done. Plus of course i have been in the presence of another member of the Trust who upon reading some exchanges on Twatter involving this same person stated that picking fights with fans was not the way forward for them. So yep if you see it as an agenda i will hold my hands up.

The trouble is Mello some of us old codgers go back way in time when it comes to Norwich City and have a very good memory of how things have evolved concerning virtually every aspect of the club and its supporters and every now and again up pops someone rewriting history to suit their own ends and it annoys me intensely. Social media has a lot to answer for and not in a good way far too often i am afraid. Bashing away on a keyboard point scoring is silly and for that i apologise for my part in all this. I will park it here now.Anyway back on topic it is good to see no problems with the technology on here today so no need to look for pastures new. This is and will remain  the best NCFC forum by a country mile. [Y]

[quote user="morty"]You don''t like Robin Sainty, we get it.[/quote]The fact it goes back to 2002 when they were formed and their subsequent actions throughout the years is obviously lost on you but indulge yourself in a history lesson and you might just understand.

Much the same as everyone else reading this thread, I suspect, I honestly couldn''t care less.

You couldn''t care less but of course that did not stop you making judgemental statements about a subject you know didderley squat about the history surrounding it. Always available to provide some facts but of course you would not be interested so i will call it a day on the matter.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]This forum has more ar$eholes than an economy sausage.[/quote]After reading the Oliveira thread it''s hard to argue.Waaah, waaaah,why haven''t we signed a striker??(We sign a striker).Waaah, waaaah, that striker isn''t good enough!!Ar$eholes indeed.[Y]

No need for a new thread so I hunted this one down...

I have, after 12 years on this forum, just sent my first PM to another poster and noticed the edit button.

Is it really that difficult to add this feature to the forums as it has been requested so many times before?