Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Where is the new all singing all dancing Pink Un forum ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Peter The Deleter has started a thread saying it is no more than a lick of paint Lapps. [:(][:''(][/quote]

Wow, he wasn''t kidding when he said it was just "a lick of paint", I would have chosen a slightly thinner brush myself lol...

Maybe this is a good time to point out that this wouldn''t be happening if you didn''t have such shit forum software

So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol

[quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Hows that forum you run going Diane?

Always a danger with a popular forum that they''ll come under cyber attack. Looks like I''ve removed them all. Now who needs a new passport?

Thanks SPD, give me a minute and I''ll send you all my card details and personal information so you can set one up for me!

I just need to reply to the Prince of India who has just messaged me, YES ME, via email!!! I''ve no idea how he got my address or why he''s offering me a large sum of his wealth but I''m sure it''s all entirely legit, right? :)

I might need that passport to go and collect it... ;)

[quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Only '' busy '' on there when those who cannot stay off here but not post slag off this forum and its posters. Whatever happened to '' play the ball not the man '' Morty ? 

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Only '' busy '' on there when those who cannot stay off here but not post slag off this forum and its posters. Whatever happened to '' play the ball not the man '' Morty ?  [/quote]Eh?

Pete, if you''d like to outsource the forum upgrade, give me a shout on my work email - callum.king@tactile-solutions.co.uk

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Only '' busy '' on there when those who cannot stay off here but not post slag off this forum and its posters. Whatever happened to '' play the ball not the man '' Morty ?  [/quote]Eh?[/quote]You cannot remember then when i politely asked Wiz why he was a positive poster on there but always negative on here and you told me to ''play the ball and not the man '' and made reference to grudges being carried from one site to another. However you allow someone who occupies himself on various social media sites making snidey comments about fans and this site and its posters to make off topic comments. Yesterday afternoon his right hand man joined the cause making reference to '' lesser '' forums which quite clearly was aimed at the Pink Un. I do not think you would allow me the right to reply as it would be playing the man not the ball and have no relevance to the thread in question.That after all is not allowed now is it mate ?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Hows that forum you run going Diane?[/quote]
After 8 long years I decided last xmas it had had it''s day so closed it in May when the season ended plus once I had the go ahead for the social club I wouldn''t have had time to run both anyway. Not sure what that''s got to do with ''''the other site ''''   or the pinkun though??

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Only '' busy '' on there when those who cannot stay off here but not post slag off this forum and its posters. Whatever happened to '' play the ball not the man '' Morty ?  [/quote]Eh?[/quote]You cannot remember then when i politely asked Wiz why he was a positive poster on there but always negative on here and you told me to ''play the ball and not the man '' and made reference to grudges being carried from one site to another. However you allow someone who occupies himself on various social media sites making snidey comments about fans and this site and its posters to make off topic comments. Yesterday afternoon his right hand man joined the cause making reference to '' lesser '' forums which quite clearly was aimed at the Pink Un. I do not think you would allow me the right to reply as it would be playing the man not the ball and have no relevance to the thread in question.That after all is not allowed now is it mate ?[/quote]This whole "he said, she said" nonsense between the two forums is tiresome, and really a bit pathetic. When "the other forum" opened everyone had a clean slate there, no one was interested in whatever previous people had elsewhere. And Wiz, to his credit, has behaved himself on there. And that is all that concerns me, his, and other posters behaviour on there. So anyone coming on there, and bringing up what is said on here is not what the place is about.You have every right to reply, and if you weren''t happy with something said on there, why didn''t you? You are obviously still reading the forum?There are snidey digs about Norwichtalk on here all the time, I just laugh them off, its football forums, its hardly something worth getting worked up about.I know what this is about, and if you have a personal issue with someone, then you need to take it up with him, not me.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Hows that forum you run going Diane?[/quote]
After 8 long years I decided last xmas it had had it''s day so closed it in May when the season ended plus once I had the go ahead for the social club I wouldn''t have had time to run both anyway. Not sure what that''s got to do with ''''the other site ''''   or the pinkun though??
[/quote]Just returning in kind[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Only '' busy '' on there when those who cannot stay off here but not post slag off this forum and its posters. Whatever happened to '' play the ball not the man '' Morty ?  [/quote]Eh?[/quote]You cannot remember then when i politely asked Wiz why he was a positive poster on there but always negative on here and you told me to ''play the ball and not the man '' and made reference to grudges being carried from one site to another. However you allow someone who occupies himself on various social media sites making snidey comments about fans and this site and its posters to make off topic comments. Yesterday afternoon his right hand man joined the cause making reference to '' lesser '' forums which quite clearly was aimed at the Pink Un. I do not think you would allow me the right to reply as it would be playing the man not the ball and have no relevance to the thread in question.That after all is not allowed now is it mate ?[/quote]This whole "he said, she said" nonsense between the two forums is tiresome, and really a bit pathetic. When "the other forum" opened everyone had a clean slate there, no one was interested in whatever previous people had elsewhere. And Wiz, to his credit, has behaved himself on there. And that is all that concerns me, his, and other posters behaviour on there. So anyone coming on there, and bringing up what is said on here is not what the place is about.You have every right to reply, and if you weren''t happy with something said on there, why didn''t you? You are obviously still reading the forum?There are snidey digs about Norwichtalk on here all the time, I just laugh them off, its football forums, its hardly something worth getting worked up about.I know what this is about, and if you have a personal issue with someone, then you need to take it up with him, not me.[/quote]I could not agree More Morty but said person has not appeared at the usual haunts this season nor was he at Diane''s forum or the Quiz. I am not taking it up with you but the forum you moderate. Without naming them somebody said '' i wish ***** would stop picking fights with other fans'' whilst reading something on their phone and i also note that Hogsar took him to taste on your forum for a comment he made about the PinkUn.Sorry Morty but for some reason double standards are tolerated on both forums. Anyway mate now packing for another holiday so see you at the Swansea game.  [Y]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]So with the pinkun being down for the last 4 hours i bet the " other forum " has been really busy hey Morty lol[/quote]Only '' busy '' on there when those who cannot stay off here but not post slag off this forum and its posters. Whatever happened to '' play the ball not the man '' Morty ?  [/quote]Eh?[/quote]You cannot remember then when i politely asked Wiz why he was a positive poster on there but always negative on here and you told me to ''play the ball and not the man '' and made reference to grudges being carried from one site to another. However you allow someone who occupies himself on various social media sites making snidey comments about fans and this site and its posters to make off topic comments. Yesterday afternoon his right hand man joined the cause making reference to '' lesser '' forums which quite clearly was aimed at the Pink Un. I do not think you would allow me the right to reply as it would be playing the man not the ball and have no relevance to the thread in question.That after all is not allowed now is it mate ?[/quote]This whole "he said, she said" nonsense between the two forums is tiresome, and really a bit pathetic. When "the other forum" opened everyone had a clean slate there, no one was interested in whatever previous people had elsewhere. And Wiz, to his credit, has behaved himself on there. And that is all that concerns me, his, and other posters behaviour on there. So anyone coming on there, and bringing up what is said on here is not what the place is about.You have every right to reply, and if you weren''t happy with something said on there, why didn''t you? You are obviously still reading the forum?There are snidey digs about Norwichtalk on here all the time, I just laugh them off, its football forums, its hardly something worth getting worked up about.I know what this is about, and if you have a personal issue with someone, then you need to take it up with him, not me.[/quote]I could not agree More Morty but said person has not appeared at the usual haunts this season nor was he at Diane''s forum or the Quiz. I am not taking it up with you but the forum you moderate. Without naming them somebody said '' i wish ***** would stop picking fights with other fans'' whilst reading something on their phone and i also note that Hogsar took him to taste on your forum for a comment he made about the PinkUn.Sorry Morty but for some reason double standards are tolerated on both forums. Anyway mate now packing for another holiday so see you at the Swansea game.  [Y][/quote]I''m really not interested in trying to settle personal issues, if someone slags the Pinkun off on the other forum, they really aren''t breaking any moderated rules. But yes, it does get boring, but it comes from both sides, as you can see from City Angel above. Theres a fair few people need to grow up, perhaps. Or stop taking all this so seriously.Have a great holiday, see you at Swansea[Y]

[quote user="Disco Dale"]Gentlemen please stop arguing get back to debating the things that matters and unite against me![/quote]Oh you[:D]

[quote user="Disco Dale"]Gentlemen please stop arguing get back to debating the things that matters and unite against me![/quote]There are too many of you, we wouldn''t stand a chance.

Announcement

Messages will no longer be moderated in advance of publication. Please read the new code of conduct and advice on reporting posts.
Private Forums - New Posts

Main Discussion - Norwich City

(7 Viewing)

Matches, tactics, players, rivals, gossip and much more

King''s Lynn and Local Leagues

For followers of the Linnets and teams in Ridgeons, Anglian Combination, women and youth leagues.Player/team requests: see Looking for a club or player?"

Non-Football

General Sport, Films, Music, Television, Hobbies/Leisure, Tech & Gaming.
Football Community

Looking for a club or player?

Are you a player without a home, or a manager without a team? Place your ad here.STAY SAFE: Take care who you arrange to meet and where.We suggest you use the PM (private message) or Email buttons when sending personal contact details such as mobile phone numbers - especially if you are under 16.

Team-mates

Lost touch with your old football mates? Put a call out for them here.
Private Forums

Remembering arrdee

I''m glad they had the good taste to leave the remembering Arrdee forum alone though.

[quote user="Bor"]We should all just use the blackboard in the Coach and Horses, I hear it even has some sage advice from time to time.[/quote]Indeed. ( Lol forgot I did this)[URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/IMAG0638_zps9bwhfntc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/IMAG0638_zps9bwhfntc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]