Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Where is the new all singing all dancing Pink Un forum ?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Any news on progress yet Pete ?  [/quote]

Wishlist is with the developers for the build. Anything you would like added then please post below or email me.
[/quote]

Four months later and I take it the wishlist got lost ?

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Any news on progress yet Pete ?  [/quote]

Wishlist is with the developers for the build. Anything you would like added then please post below or email me.
[/quote]

You never reply to my emails!............is wiz banned?..............and why?[:|]

No he flounced off.

Can i add to the wish list, make the bloody thing work.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

lost.[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Any news on progress yet Pete ?  [/quote]

[/quote]

Four months later and I take it the wishlist got lost ?

[/quote]

I''m certain it didn''t. In any event, there''s almost certainly a copy with a piece of tape holding it in position above the microwave where the Archant staff pick up their coffee and pasries. No, Mr. Tilson, unfortunately I suspect it''s the developers that got lost.

Pete- Biggerer and morerer ad choices adverts please!! Especially the big BMW ones which take at least a quarter of the screen up.

Can''t get enough of ads, love''em!!!!!!!!1

I''m off to buy freshdesk - it''s online helpdesk software is designed to make life easier - for them and their clients! *blank stare*

I see Wiz is back posting as "Robert Poole." Welcome back Wiz, we heard you were seriously ill. Still, could be worse, as apparently Jimbo Canary has mysteriously died.

Anyway, it looks like Archant have linked this forum''s performance to that of the football team which may explain why last night it wasn''t working at all but has been fine for the last few weeks.

That is all.

Hello again Wiz.

Nobody has missed you.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]I see Wiz is back posting as "Robert Poole." Welcome back Wiz, we heard you were seriously ill. Still, could be worse, as apparently Jimbo Canary has mysteriously died.[/quote]Good spot Bor.......http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3133932/ShowPost.aspxAmazing how he considers himself too good for this place but was happily posting away on TWTD last week. [:S]Senile old git......

I wonder if Peter The Deleter has even bothered to find out what happened to his wishlist ?

Looks like the EDP has a new shiny website and I remember Pete saying that once that''s done we would be next, so we might not have too long to wait now.

The other place is kay-rap-ola. A small but stinky little wet mound of it. Boring as can be.

This place has conflict, jocularity, humour, tradition, familiarity, tension, debate, and so much more. This place is real. Live. Fun.

That place feels like a visit to a hospice. Be gentle.

[quote user="cityangel"]Looks like the EDP has a new shiny website and I remember Pete saying that once that''s done we would be next, so we might not have too long to wait now.[/quote]

My money is on this thread being bumped in another month or so.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Looks like the EDP has a new shiny website and I remember Pete saying that once that''s done we would be next, so we might not have too long to wait now.[/quote]

[/quote]

My money is on it being deleted at that point.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

As I said a month ago.

[quote user="lake district canary"]No. It was a joke. Like it or lump it.

[/quote]So why not say NN''s posts, seeing as he has more than me?You really are ball clenchingly unfunny.

[quote user="lake district canary"]No. It was a joke. Like it or lump it.

[/quote]

No it was not. In my book it was you attempting to provoke a response from Morty over a matter he has played no part in. Take a hint Lakey your humour only works in your head.

the website is being planned by a panel consisting of Emelia Earhart, Lord Lucan and the Scarlett Pimpernel..it will officially be launched on the 5th of Never!

Its been nearly 9 months since this was first mentioned so could we have an update please Pete.
I know there''s thousands of posts to move but surely it doesn''t take that long with the resources Archant have at their disposal.
New software will stop a lot of the problems on here like  banned people re-registering and people changing their names, I haven''t got a clue who''s who most of the time
Maybe we should make a list of their before and after names [:)]