Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Tonights goals

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Is there some rule peculiar to French football that says goalies are not allowed to dive?[/quote]they have just lost david ospina to arsenal i think they had to play the kit man in goal at short notice tonight [:D]

I was thinking precisely the same thing, purple. But, it is great to see us attacking with intent and getting goals under our belts after the dearth last season (including preseason) - long may it continue.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I was thinking precisely the same thing, purple. But, it is great to see us attacking with intent and getting goals under our belts after the dearth last season (including preseason) - long may it continue.[/quote]I''m not complaining, BP! I see that this goalie played a few times for Nice late last season, and for the French U21s, so he is hardly a complete novice. I also noticed the Nice website was very complimentary about the Carrow Road pitch, but then the French have always admired English lawns...

Thanks for the link. Great watch[Y]

Not sure if the cameras were in the Wensum Stand because I thought I saw the Cathedral...

[;)]

the cameras are located in the City stand, or so it was supposedly known as before it was called the South Standit should also be remembered that the cathedral has been moved since the 1958 cup run

I love after Redmond''s second their left back gives a little French shrug of the shoulders.

All be it against rubbish opposition its great to see us scoring and there seems to be a great atmosphere within the team at the moment too.

[quote user="Brightside"]I love after Redmond''s second their left back gives a little French shrug of the shoulders.

All be it against rubbish opposition its great to see us scoring and there seems to be a great atmosphere within the team at the moment too.[/quote]

I think you will find that Redmond only scored the first goal ! :)

[quote user="Brightside"]I love after Redmond''s second their left back gives a little French shrug of the shoulders.

All be it against rubbish opposition its great to see us scoring and there seems to be a great atmosphere within the team at the moment too.[/quote]

I think you will find that Redmond only scored the first goal ! :)