Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

on the downside - goalkeeping kit

The first thing I noticed when the players came out was how terrible the goalie kit was.

Winning 5-1 was a nice consolation though

Yeah love the home kit, but not the GK''s, who the hell designed that? was the same as the referee. That colour top with those shorts. yuck

[quote user="im spartacus"]John ruddys kit looked a shambles tonight it looked like it had been cobbled together from the school lost property bin [:D][/quote]

Exactly what I said ..... I actually had to wear a pair of shorts like that ,,, from lost property after a little accident ,, when I was Avenue Road infant school !

Please change the kit , it''s giving me physiological damage !

I was concerned about the greenness of the grass, I think McNally needs to look into it, also the flags on the corners seemed a bit limp maybe some work needs to be done on those as well.

If the club don''t concentrate on these minor issues imagine the slap dash approach to the major issues.

As Elliot bennet lashes one in from 25 yards

"Luk-a-da state a tha ghoulkeeper kit!"

Did anyone notice that the floodlight bulbs have been replaced with children holding torches, the cheap option again!

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Did anyone notice that the floodlight bulbs have been replaced with children holding torches, the cheap option again!

[/quote]  i''m not saying it was a cheap option or a cost cutting exercise by the club young man, you are picking the wrong argument , i am saying it is absolutely hideous [:D]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]
  i''m not saying it was a cheap option or a cost cutting exercise by the club young man, you are picking the wrong argument , i am saying it is absolutely hideous [:D]
[/quote]

Well I think making children hold torches at altitude for two hours is hideous.

Did you also notice that some of the players were only using a single bow knot to secure their boots?

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[/quote]  i''m not saying it was a cheap option or a cost cutting exercise by the club young man, you are picking the wrong argument , i am saying it is absolutely hideous [:D][/quote]

Well I think making children hold torches at altitude for two hours is hideous.

Did you also notice that some of the players were only using a single bow knot to secure their boots?

[/quote]you carry on mate [:D]

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="morty"]I really liked it![/quote]

You like everything thats bad :)[/quote]Support your opinion with examples.Chris Hughton doesn''t count.