Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Scum Crazy is back again

[quote user="BarclayUpperCut"]the poster-child for contraception creates another video![/quote]

[:D]Scary really. Wonder if his ''parents'' know what he does.

I like his new haircut.I reckon more Norwich fans watch his vid''s than binners. Would love to see some Ipswich Crazy face masks for the derby, would be hilarious. :-D

I like the bit where he says....''yeah it''s me I''m back I have been away for a while.''

I think that is scum talk for...''.I was sectioned under the Mental Health Act.''

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I am starting to think he is that pitchforks geezer on here they are both barking[/quote]

I don''t think he is barking, it''s just that he is from suffolk

Yeah I managed to watch about 45 seconds. I would rather push drawing pins into my face than watch any more.

I believe this is his motherunusually (or not for suffolk) the father is unknownthough it is believed to be a fellow binner who avoids the CSA by using a host of false nameshmmm

I was always taught that it was wrong to mock the afflicted but if he can manage to upload/download files to YouTube then he deserves all he gets!

[quote user="Wiz"]

I was always taught that it was wrong to mock the afflicted but if he can manage to upload/download files to YouTube then he deserves all he gets!

[/quote]Its a difficult one for me, I have the same dilemma. Its cringeworthy to watch, as the lad is clearly "not right"To be fair its only us that gently mock him, they are quite supportive of him on TWTD, I think he also goes to a lot of the games.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

oh dear

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]He is the result of some terrible human experiment that went badly wrong. I think he may be the love child of either Herman or Lappinitup[/quote]Bless!  Is the scum troll getting rattled by our exposure of him........Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Mike Hunt / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Newton / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary