Sign in to follow this  
Herman

Typical Ipswich fan?

[quote user="Herman "]Where?[/quote]It was posted earlier.Oddly, it seems to have vanished.Maybe they are clamping down on the non football stuff?Doesn''t stop it being funny though[:D]

I can''t blame them for not wanting to $hag the birds down there, but seriously, they don''t need to resort to fuc king horses.

...and real birds come to that....I just feel sorry for the horse

I''d like to apologise for posting something that was posted, and pulled already, while i was at work. That''ll learn me[:|]

or rather, stop getting on your high horse (!)and roll with itdaddio

ps I did recently catch a glimpse of Miss Ipswich 2014

oh dearold misery guts is back to the bad old days of insults and bitching

others politely point out that the subject was as already posted and removed .......and rather than simply accept that with good grace you have to start getting all sillywhy not chill out and relaxas the last couple of days on here have been

[quote user="City1st"]oh dearold misery guts is back to the bad old days of insults and bitchingBeautiful bit of hypocrisy there. Well done.others politely point out that the subject was as already posted and removed No, you just said it was already posted. As i was at work i didn''t know where, so i asked where, which Morty politely told me........and rather than simply accept that with good grace you have to start getting all sillywhy not chill out and relaxas the last couple of days on here have beenYou are one of the main reasons why this forum hasn''t been chilled or relaxed for weeks with your spite and nastiness. You''re even turning this non-thread into a stupid argument. I suppose it''s because Wiz and LDC aren''t around you need someone else to annoy.As i said, tit.

[/quote]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="City1st"]oh dearold misery guts is back to the bad old days of insults and bitchingBeautiful bit of hypocrisy there. Well done.others politely point out that the subject was as already posted and removed No, you just said it was already posted. As i was at work i didn''t know where, so i asked where, which Morty politely told me........and rather than simply accept that with good grace you have to start getting all sillywhy not chill out and relaxas the last couple of days on here have beenYou are one of the main reasons why this forum hasn''t been chilled or relaxed for weeks with your spite and nastiness. You''re even turning this non-thread into a stupid argument. I suppose it''s because Wiz and LDC aren''t around you need someone else to annoy.As i said, tit.

[/quote][/quote]oh dearie dear meyou call me a titand suddenly it is me turning this into ''a stupid argument''

now why not read the thread againnotice the polite non confrontational post I put up to your OPand then see who starts to kick off with unnecessary sarcasm

and calling the challenging and correcting of wiz''s lies spite is even sillier

now why not take a look at how relaxed today has been until you came wading in..........as you have done on so many of my postshowever I''ve no intention of being drawn further down to your level so I shall bid you bye bye you miserable old moaner