Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

FAO fellow plastics...

What do people reckon our chances are of seeing any games via a stream this season. Im guessing virtually nil as the Championship doesnt have the coverage of the Premier League and guessing it will just be the odd game Sky choose to televise. Anyone have a more informed opinion?

Sounds about right.Your best option (if it is an option) would be to actually go to games.

your calling people who watch on streams plastics if so far of the definition of plastic

Plastic Fan

A person who roots for a Non-Hometown team based on that teams good record. Or from having some childhood memory of going to a game of that said team with their pedophile uncle.

I cant stand Baltimore''s collection of Plastic Fan Steeler lovers, they should try some hometown love for once.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]I might be able to make some of the away games, but home games are a no-no. Always enjoyed being an away fan anyway, great banter with the home team if you''re winning![/quote]

The main thing i''m looking forward to. The plastic away fans will disappear meaning I can get to the games up north. Last 3 years i''ve managed Old Trafford and City of Manchester etc at least once but it has proven impossible for me to go each time or i''ve had to sit in the home end. I like them spur of the moment Saturdays when i''m sat around at 10 o clock and think "sod it, i''m off to Scunthorpe!"

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]LDC has a bit of Scunthorpe in him...[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]. I like them spur of the moment Saturdays when i''m sat around at 10 o clock and think "sod it, i''m off to Scunthorpe!"[/quote]

the heady adventures of youth"sod it, i''m off to Scunthorpe!"

I would define a plastic as someone who has the opportunity, and financial means to attend games, but would go out of his way to just not bother, and watch it on a stream instead.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]. I like them spur of the moment Saturdays when i''m sat around at 10 o clock and think "sod it, i''m off to Scunthorpe!"[/quote]

the heady adventures of youth"sod it, i''m off to Scunthorpe!"

[/quote]

Ain''t it just! Imagine what my saturday nights are like!