Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Dont Sell Hooper or Redmond !!!

[quote user="Paul"]I think people seem to forget that Redmond was absolute toilet after September last season, couldn''t score couldn''t cross. Now he is suddenly the best player we have.

Same with Fer he was utter crap too made Dickson Etuhu look like a box to box midfield dynamo.

Hooper has form in the Championship and my opinion would be the one to keep.

If we got in the region of £12-£15m for the other two then they can go.[/quote]The reason Redmond is so important is pace.Really could you say that many players stood out as having a great season though?

No mate, Snodgrass won player of the season and he was pony too. Olson imo was the best of a bad bunch along with Ruddy.

[quote user="Paul"]No mate, Snodgrass won player of the season and he was pony too. Olson imo was the best of a bad bunch along with Ruddy.[/quote]Yeah Olsson and Ruddy were solid, but to some respects I think we all need to forget how players performed last season, because really nothing can be based on it accurately.We have new squad members, a (technically) new management team, new formations and tactics, and a new division to play in.The committed players who want to stay here should be seeing this as a new start, a clean slate. And Adams very much seems to be pushing the team ethos and togetherness. So any player who doesn''t want to be part of that really should just go.On our terms for our price etc etc.

Hooper might have scored goals in the Championship before but he''s also a pretty ordinary player and unlikely to develop much more. My gut feeling is that Grabban is just as good as Hooper and maybe better.

I''d say it''s quite obvious that both Redmond and Fer have a lot more ability in their lockers and have much greater potential than Hooper.

Given a choice I''d keep either of them ahead of Hooper.

[quote user="GJP"]

Hooper might have scored goals in the Championship before but he''s also a pretty ordinary player and unlikely to develop much more. My gut feeling is that Grabban is just as good as Hooper and maybe better.

I''d say it''s quite obvious that both Redmond and Fer have a lot more ability in their lockers and have much greater potential than Hooper.

Given a choice I''d keep either of them ahead of Hooper.

[/quote][Y]

If a player is desperate to be away and a good offer comes in from. prem club we must let him go. We dont want a team full of want aways.