Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Let's Be POSITIVE!!!!!!!

Of course LDC isnt Tao, its pretty obvious unless you have shite for brains or indeed are one of the group egging him on.

Alright, enough.

This was my silly parody. I am solely responsible for it. I thought it was enough of a giveaway to be seen as such, apologies if I misled anyone.

LDC, enjoy your holiday.

Good effort Broadstairs, I agree with all that - only I think it may have been futile as everyone else is too busy winning arguments.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Ao when are you ACTUALLY going on holiday, as in shutting the front door behind you?[/quote]

[:D] Am mentally trying to shut the door right now and actually, this thread believe it or not, has helped me with that. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="crabbycanary"]Ao when are you ACTUALLY going on holiday, as in shutting the front door behind you?[/quote]

[:D] Am mentally trying to shut the door right now and actually, this thread believe it or not, has helped me with that. 

[/quote]Good.Now fuck off.Have a lovely holiday.

Ignoring the irrelevant posts I''d like to go back to Broadstairs attempt to get this thread on track. I''d agree that City want to hold on to as many players as they can, because replacing them with similar quality will be difficult. Even if some leave, however, there is the positive that City have already added two strikers for the loss of Elmander. Snodgrass leaving has already been covered by Elliot Bennett being fit again. The return of Surman has also added options in midfield, most especially the diamond.

It''s now looking like Gary O''Neil will be joining. Once the season starts, City don''t want to be caught out by players leaving. Having another option in midfield would smooth any transitions necessary should Fer and/or Tettey depart, especially as O''Neil can play either CM, RM or the right side of the diamond. That would make sense to me.

Much as I would be delighted to give Nutty £5 a month towards the PUPs I really don''t think it is going to happen. [:D]

Some good detective work there Mustard. I came close to pouring petrol on the flames by nearly congratulating Purple Canary on his detective work before I checked the username - so used to purple text being Purple

Can someone explain to me why despite my better judgement I keep coming back to this board and reading yet more of this sh*te?A) My life is incredibly sadB) I wish I could be in the gang of big boys picking on the loners and freaksC) Once upon a time this was a decent place with some proper debate about NCFC and I hope against hope it might happen againD) When the season starts things will get betterE) When the school holidays end, things will get better F) All of the aboveG) None of the above