Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Let's Be POSITIVE!!!!!!!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]I knew I should have left my phone at home.  But Its been so funny seeing you lot and you''re hilarious attempts at pseudo detective work. You''re  so far off beam its untrue.  Look again and you will see that Peak District Canary is also The Tao of Chase.  Also if you look on your "evidence" you will see that there is quite a chunk missing from that thread - presumably deleted.   There was all sorts of stuff being bandied around, people pretending to be me etc etc.  I''ll say it again before I try and stop looking on here for a while - I''ve only had the original LDC account which is still active, but I don''t use because of email problems on it - and my present account.   I tried to come on here as an innocuous  poster once just so I could have some decent chat without all the usual cr*p that goes on - and a completely joky one "Capn Haddock''s Fish Supper" - which was just an attempt at humour.  And that is the truth. I don''t need to hide behind anyone  - I have learned how to handle you lot and not take it personally.   The flattering attempts at parody and obfuscation have you all running around in circles and believe me - its quite entertaining [:D].    I won''t bother you any more for a while (unless you need the help to sort out your little machinations - and thanks to Tao/Peak for causing so much amusement.   Oh, and I haven''t flounced off btw, I''m on holiday and then Tilly''s bet starts.  Cheers![/quote]It''s just the little things.......[quote user="The Tao of Chase"]Positivity means being positive. It means

looking on the up side not the down side. We need to do this more as

supporters. If we win we will get three points, and if we draw we will

get one point. Losing gets us no points but I don''t want to talk about

losing games because it isn''t positive. So if each game has three outcomes - win, draw, or the other one - we

have a two in three chance of getting at least one point.

Sometimes we don''t score goals. We do not go out and try to not score

goals, sometimes it just doesn''t happen and that is when we need to be

positive.

Sometimes we let in goals. We do not go out and try to let in goals,

sometimes it just happens, and that is when we need to be positive.

Players are human beings too, they make mistakes and get things wrong

and that is also when we need to be positive.

This is why we should be positive - we can

still pick up points and climb up the table. We have a positive manager,

and a positive squad of players at the club. It is better to be in the

Premier League than to not be in it, but if we can''t be there then where

better is there to be than the Championship? Truly these are halcyon

days that we will look back upon in years and decades to come and say

"thank you Neil Adams, thank you Delia Smith, Michael Wynn-Jones, thank

you that bloke with the chicken factory" - we

should never forget we are batting above our average, punching above

our weight and rubbing shoulders with the best that English football has

to offer. We have left the dark days of League One, crossed the

Championship divide, journeyed to the land of Milk and Honey that is the

Barclays Premier League and then returned, bloodied but unbowed, to do

battle against the ferocious forces of darkness in the Championship - and I

for one say "huzzah!"

Let''s get behind the team and not belittle or criticise them for they do

their best and try their hardest and everything is marvellous if you

ask me. Since Snodgrass was sold, I am struggling to find a single weak

link in this current side which will surely rise like a phoenix from the

flames of relegation to claim the championship title, and if we don''t

then it''s still just a game and at the end of the day everything is awesome - everything is cool when you''re part of a team. Dig it.

The real thing will be back soon enough, but you can suck on that in the meantime you fannies.[/quote][;)][/quote]

Its a parody dumbo.   Its supposed to look like me.  The more accurate the person doing the parody is the more credible it is. Whoever is behind Tao is a clever so and so. [:D]

What is there to be positive about? Honestly can''t think of a single thing. It''s going to be a long hard struggle in mid table all season. God I am depressed just thinking about it

Do you think Lambert still feels he improved things for himself by going to villa? Villa fans hate him and he''s had lots of financial constraints. Cant help thinking Lambert would have achieved more if he''d stayed

I 100 per cent agree. We would have flown up the prem had the Messiah not been forced out of the club by mcnasty. In any other profession it would have been called constructive dismissal

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]The length of the posting ur I am near slashing my wrists by the end of it kinda gives it away as LDC[/quote]

Ha ha ha. You''re all wrong!  [:D]  Tao will be enjoying this as much as me I think, if he is reading it.  Goodnight all. Sleep tight, especially all you Miss Marples.......

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]The length of the posting ur I am near slashing my wrists by the end of it kinda gives it away as LDC[/quote]I don''t think we''ll require Scooby Doo on this case.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]The length of the posting ur I am near slashing my wrists by the end of it kinda gives it away as LDC[/quote]I don''t think we''ll require Scooby Doo on this case.[/quote]None of you have a scooby......and it is really funny - at your expense, not mine.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]The length of the posting ur I am near slashing my wrists by the end of it kinda gives it away as LDC[/quote]

Ha ha ha. You''re all wrong!  [:D]  Tao will be enjoying this as much as me I think, if he is reading it.  Goodnight all. Sleep tight, especially all you Miss Marples.......[/quote]New file open.......lake district canary / Peak district canary / Cpn Haddock / lake district canary / Ha Ya got a Loight Boi / The Tao of ChaseWAVENEY, you''ve got competition! [:D] [:D] [:D]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]The length of the posting ur I am near slashing my wrists by the end of it kinda gives it away as LDC[/quote]I don''t think we''ll require Scooby Doo on this case.[/quote]None of you have a scooby......and it is really funny - at your expense, not mine.

[/quote]Yeah you''re not making yourself look stupid after your flouncy goodbye thread the other day, at all.

"especially all you Miss Marples......"

Miss Marples v lost his Marbles

I must try a flounce one day as they are becoming very popular and I feel I might be missing out.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]The length of the posting ur I am near slashing my wrists by the end of it kinda gives it away as LDC[/quote]Ha ha ha. You''re all wrong!  [:D]  Tao will be enjoying this as much as me I think, if he is reading it.  Goodnight all. Sleep tight, especially all you Miss Marples.......[/quote]New file open.......lake district canary / Peak district canary / Cpn Haddock / lake district canary / Ha Ya got a Loight Boi / The Tao of ChaseWAVENEY, you''ve got competition! [:D] [:D] [:D][/quote]Its old news Lapps, ask Tilly.[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote

user="morty"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]The length of the posting ur I

am near slashing my wrists by the end of it kinda gives it away as

LDC[/quote]I don''t think we''ll require Scooby Doo on this case.[/quote]None of you have a scooby......and it is really funny - at your expense, not mine.[/quote]Yeah you''re not making yourself look stupid after your flouncy goodbye thread the other day, at all.[/quote]

It

wasn''t flouncy - I''m taking on Tilly''s bet to make money for PUPS. 

And thanks for the

entertainment tonight boys, its got my holiday off to a good start.  [Y]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]The length of the posting ur I am near slashing my wrists by the end of it kinda gives it away as LDC[/quote]

Ha ha ha. You''re all wrong!  [:D]  Tao will be enjoying this as much as me I think, if he is reading it.  Goodnight all. Sleep tight, especially all you Miss Marples.......[/quote]New file open.......lake district canary / Peak district canary / Cpn Haddock / lake district canary / Ha Ya got a Loight Boi / The Tao of ChaseWAVENEY, you''ve got competition! [:D] [:D] [:D][/quote]

I am starting to wonder am I LDC?

Just to stop any confusion which one of your alter egos will you be posting as tomorrow? I''d hate to wander on to one of your threads by accident. Many thanks.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I am starting to wonder am I LDC?[/quote]You mean.......all six of them Waveney? [:D]

[quote user="InchY Van Dogs Dangly."]Just to stop any confusion which one of your alter egos will you be posting as tomorrow? I''d hate to wander on to one of your threads by accident. Many thanks.[/quote]Its fine, he made a flouncy goodbye thread the other day, he won''t be posting.Oh, wait....

[quote user="InchY Van Dogs Dangly."]Just to stop any confusion which one of your alter egos will you be posting as tomorrow? I''d hate to wander on to one of your threads by accident. Many thanks.[/quote]

Have you taken anything in on this thread?   Or do you just believe your amateur detective friends?  I only ever post as LDC now.  I tried to get away from him a three years ago so I could have a bit more peace on here, but LDC is who I am and who I will stay, for better or worse.

Goodnight all [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="InchY Van Dogs Dangly."]Just to stop any confusion which one of your alter egos will you be posting as tomorrow? I''d hate to wander on to one of your threads by accident. Many thanks.[/quote]Its fine, he made a flouncy goodbye thread the other day, he won''t be posting.Oh, wait....[/quote]

Ooooh, one last attempt at getting some attention Morty?   Inchy asked me a question, in case you hadn''t noticed. Now I really need some shut eye, so you can have the last word.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="InchY Van Dogs Dangly."]Just to stop any confusion which one of your alter egos will you be posting as tomorrow? I''d hate to wander on to one of your threads by accident. Many thanks.[/quote]Its fine, he made a flouncy goodbye thread the other day, he won''t be posting.Oh, wait....[/quote]

Ooooh, one last attempt at getting some attention Morty?   Inchy asked me a question, in case you hadn''t noticed. Now I really need some shut eye, so you can have the last word.

[/quote]You need help.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="InchY Van Dogs Dangly."]Just to stop any confusion which one of your alter egos will you be posting as tomorrow? I''d hate to wander on to one of your threads by accident. Many thanks.[/quote]Its fine, he made a flouncy goodbye thread the other day, he won''t be posting.Oh, wait....[/quote]

Ooooh, one last attempt at getting some attention Morty?   Inchy asked me a question, in case you hadn''t noticed. Now I really need some shut eye, so you can have the last word.[/quote]You need help.[/quote]

[|-)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]I only ever post as LDC now.[/quote]That simply isn''t true! You''ve been well and truly outed so just concede. It''s the only way you''ll ever have of regaining any credibility on this board.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]I only ever post as LDC now.[/quote]That simply isn''t true! You''ve been well and truly outed so just concede. It''s the only way you''ll ever have of regaining any credibility on this board.[/quote]

Dear Lapps, have another look through the thread in the morning and think about it carefully - the "evidence" is flawed becuse there are bits missing from the thread that supposedly exposes Tao. That thread had four or five posters all trying to be me and having a good old time trying to confuse the issue as to which was the real me.  So, take it from me - and believe it or not I am an honest guy - NN may tell you I am genuine - and I do only post as LDC since I came back three years ago.   As for credibilty, that is really not my concern - most posters take threads/posts at face value - some of you on this thread should do the same. Goodnight.

Can I be excused for putting this thread back on topic?

Positivity is holding on to the present squad as much as is possible and with superglue if necessary. Some will agree, some won''t agree with this, I know.

It looks like we''ll lose one or two, which for me will be a pity as I feel that our best chance of success next season lies in the existing squad. However, the rumours won''t go away and seem hotter by the day.

On the plus side it is good to have Premier League clubs after our players and they certainly won''t be sold on the cheap. The transfer market has hit a ''barmy'' period whereby the Premier League elite are dealing in tens of millions and even the also-rans are viewing eight million pounds as being the norm for limited performers like Robert Snodgrass and even more for that ex-Leeds striker whose name I cannot even recall.

Fer has therefore become a commodity and, although the player has expressed his present contentment, his agent is upping the ante based upon a successful World Cup cameo and he would now seem to be encouraging the necessary action to get his portion of the financial cake.

I have seen it expressed on this forum that we should actually now demand £15m for the player, which is thorough nonsense in the Real World. But then who can blame the fans for joining in to the barmy as well? We should, however, get Snoddy + from the Saints for Leroy because they are loaded and are getting desperate.

On the minus side, if PL clubs come calling and we succumb then it suggests that our fight back will not have the benefit of players considered good enough for the top league and who would therefore likely fair well in the Championship next season.

The most vulnerable now would seem to be Fer and Olsson, whilst RVW always seems to be on the verge of a return to Europe, yet nothing happens.

It would now seem that Ruddy, Redmond and Hooper will remain with us, as the rumours about those three have died down.

Nowadays football clubs are more secretive than MI5 and make the KGB seem like amateurs in the art of furtiveness. This is probably necessary but it does make us fans hostage to rumour-mongering.

All I can add is that if we sell anymore players then we will be loaded, and I hope Adams spends it well.

If he holds fire with what he''s got, plus his youngsters, then that''s fine because he could always go on the splash at the next window to address the necessary.

I apologise for my intrusion and especially for mentioning matters concerned with NCFC.

Previous

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]I only ever post as LDC now.[/quote]That simply isn''t true! You''ve been well and truly outed so just concede. It''s the only way you''ll ever have of regaining any credibility on this board.[/quote]

Dear Lapps, have another look through the thread in the morning and think about it carefully - the "evidence" is flawed becuse there are bits missing from the thread that supposedly exposes Tao. That thread had four or five posters all trying to be me and having a good old time trying to confuse the issue as to which was the real me.  So, take it from me - and believe it or not I am an honest guy - NN may tell you I am genuine - and I do only post as LDC since I came back three years ago.   As for credibilty, that is really not my concern - most posters take threads/posts at face value - some of you on this thread should do the same. Goodnight.

[/quote]This thread may help your defence LDC and help hone the skills of the budding Sherlocks. When combined with the current thread, the clues are all there!http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2/3074518/ShowPost.aspx#3074518At least one of your detractors has had his ''username'' compromised - of which he will be well aware - yet fails to mention it in this current thread, presumably preferring the safety of the pack rather than original thought.